Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 08-28-2006   #1
flylikeaneagle
Veteran

Default Clownboys Video 2004 Mnf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HJXa481NqE
flylikeaneagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006   #2
Huge
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 Huge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVP

33-10

21-20
Huge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006   #3
flylikeaneagle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huge
33-10

21-20

Very good. Mommy and daddy is so proud of you that you remembered last year's score against the,then ailing, Eagles. You get a gold star.

Do you know who gave the Cowboys the worst beating ever in Texas Stadium? If you do, you will get a 2nd star and I will make sure it is blue.
Old 08-28-2006   #4
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

too bad the benny hill theme is played out.
Old 08-28-2006   #5
flylikeaneagle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerfulDragon
yeah right LOL!
Old 08-28-2006   #6
Huge
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 Huge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by flylikeaneagle
Very good. Mommy and daddy is so proud of you that you remembered last year's score against the,then ailing, Eagles. You get a gold star.

Do you know who gave the Cowboys the worst beating ever in Texas Stadium? If you do, you will get a 2nd star and I will make sure it is blue.
I sure do (know who gave Dallas their worst beating in Texas Stadium). Though I'm not sure why you're bringing it up. I'll give you a hint, it wasn't Philadelphia. Mommy and daddy wouldn't be too proud of you.

Can I still have that 2nd star?
Old 08-28-2006   #7
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 36225 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerfulDragon
Oh, I don't know. Not so bad. But next time I expect more running and much faster running if they're gonna play it. Also, if we have a few running in their underware and maybe a bald guy getting smacked on the head repeatedly, then they can cue the music.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-29-2006   #8
eagle.randall
Rookie

Quote:
I sure do (know who gave Dallas their worst beating in Texas Stadium). Though I'm not sure why you're bringing it up. I'll give you a hint, it wasn't Philadelphia. Mommy and daddy wouldn't be too proud of you.

Who was it? We were at that Monday Night game when the cowgirl got crushed. Thw only loss that was worse on the cowgirls was in Cinci.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap?gid=20041115006

Here is the link, you cowpuke!
eagle.randall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006   #9
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

yackety sax is probably in 20% of all videos on the internet.
Old 08-29-2006   #10
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

I had season tickets and I'm gonna say it was around the time the Bears went to the Super Bowl; maybe even the year they did, but I remember a game in Dallas that was something like 44-0.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006   #11
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 79917 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Bears 44-0 in '85. Can I have a star too?

There was this dufus at work betting everbody he could find that Dallas wouldn't score a point. Well I thought he was a dufus....he made a few hundred bucks. (including 20 from me)
Old 08-29-2006   #12
flylikeaneagle
Veteran

Exactly. It was Da Bears giving the Cowboys their worst beating in Texas Stadium. Philly put up the most points against the Cowboys in Texas Stadium. They were both whoopings. I know my Eagles got whooped up several times. LOL! Ah, the moments.
Old 08-29-2006   #13
eagle.randall
Rookie

"This one was eminently forgettable for Dallas fans as the team gave up its most points ever at home and its most anywhere since a 50-24 loss at Cincinnati in December 1985. The Cowboys allowed four touchdowns in one quarter (the second) for the first time in franchise history and the 35 points Philadelphia scored in the first half tied another dubious record." This is a quote from the earlier link.

Excuse me, it wasnt the worst beating ever for the boys. It was just three scoring records against the cowgirls at home. Apparently it was Cincy in '85 and not the bears.
Old 08-29-2006   #14
JDizzle
I'm a dude

Rep Power: 6809 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

Who cares?
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006   #15
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Well I did. I was there.

But in the overall scheme of things it doesn't matter much.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006   #16
eagle.randall
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackDizzle
Who cares?

You're right. I think it was the point of arguing. How is a cowgirls fan a higly respected member of your message boards? I grew up in Houston, that doesn't make sense.
Old 08-29-2006   #17
flylikeaneagle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWJD
Well I did. I was there.

But in the overall scheme of things it doesn't matter much.
'

Yeah, does not matter now but interesting none the least.
Old 08-29-2006   #18
JDizzle
I'm a dude

Rep Power: 6809 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle.randall
You're right. I think it was the point of arguing. How is a cowgirls fan a higly respected member of your message boards? I grew up in Houston, that doesn't make sense.
What's so big about it? We have several Jag fans that frequent here as well. Rival fans can be civil towards one another, ya know.
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006   #19
Huge
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Who was it? We were at that Monday Night game when the cowgirl got crushed. Thw only loss that was worse on the cowgirls was in Cinci.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap?gid=20041115006

Here is the link, you cowpuke!
Maybe I just lack simple reading comprehension skills. So if you could help me out and show me in the article where it says the Eagles gave Dallas their worst beating ever in Texas Stadium, I sure would appreciate it.

But I did do pretty well in Math and History. And since your math skills seem to need a little work, here's a lesson:

49-21 = 28 point differential.

As it's been pointed out, Chicago pasted us 44-0 back in '85 (Cincinatti was a road game). I won't over estimate your calculating abilities and help you out...that's a 44 point difference.

Back in '88, Minnesota beat us 43-3. That's a 40 point difference...just in case.

Quote:
Somebody hold me up. An Eagles fan talking about respectability? Don't you have some Duracells somewhere that need chucking?
Old 08-29-2006   #20
eagle.randall
Rookie

Quote:
"This one was eminently forgettable for Dallas fans as the team gave up its most points ever at home and its most anywhere since a 50-24 loss at Cincinnati in December 1985. The Cowboys allowed four touchdowns in one quarter (the second) for the first time in franchise history and the 35 points Philadelphia scored in the first half tied another dubious record." This is a quote from the earlier link.

Excuse me, it wasnt the worst beating ever for the boys. It was just three scoring records against the cowgirls at home. Apparently it was Cincy in '85 and not the bears.

I admitted it wasn't their worst beating. Just most points ever at home, 4 TD's in one quarter, and 35 points in a half. I realized it wasn't their worst beating after finding the link I posted earlier.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read