Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-27-2006   #1
pittbull
All Pro

Send a message via AIM to pittbull
Default Moulds look....

Is it me, or does Moulds look out of shape or heavy. He runs 6'2", 225lbs, but he looked as big as a TE. The 40 yard pass Carr through down the sideline was a great throw,. If you look at the replay, Moulds looked extremely slow getting off the line and lacked the explosion to kick it into high gear.......
Old 08-27-2006   #2
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Yea, Moulds is on the downside for sure. He'll be solely a possesion WR for the rest of his career.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006   #3
Jawja Texan
Rookie

He looked very slow. Almost like he was huffin' and puffin'. He looked really big, too. Nice pass by Carr. Maybe Moulds "heat stroke" earlier in camp was more of a result of his poor shape. It looks like he has gained 20 pounds since the first preseason game.
Jawja Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006   #4
Divebomb
Veteran

What??? Dude the guy turned on the afterburners on that play and flew past the DB. He looked like a bit of a jog comming off but I think that was his technique. Almost a great play and I hope Carr goes deep again.
Divebomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006   #5
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 12627 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divebomb
What??? Dude the guy turned on the afterburners on that play and flew past the DB. He looked like a bit of a jog comming off but I think that was his technique. Almost a great play and I hope Carr goes deep again.
I love it.

See Spot
See Spot Read
Read Spot Believe

One person says Moulds looks slow and 8 people jump on his pony wagon. Good catch Diver.
Old 08-27-2006   #6
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 47328 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

He looked big, stiff, and slow.
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006   #7
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

To me he looked like the 2nd leading Texans WR in the game with a 25 yard catch.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-27-2006   #8
WILLIEG
Veteran

I would really like to see more of Walters.
WILLIEG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006   #9
O.G.
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to O.G. Send a message via Yahoo to O.G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx
I love it.

See Spot
See Spot Read
Read Spot Believe

One person says Moulds looks slow and 8 people jump on his pony wagon. Good catch Diver.
You know the air is thinner in Denver, lol.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read