Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-02-2006   #1
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 35273 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Game 1 Thread: Eagles @ Texans

www.HoustonTexans.com

Gamecenter

Preview

Matchup

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/default.jsp

Old 09-09-2006   #2
Doug
All Pro

Only 15 hours away Baby!!!!!!!
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006   #3
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

It's gonna be on and poppin'.
Old 09-10-2006   #4
Napa Auto Parts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 Napa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden cover

Cant Wait to see Mario Trying to Chase down Mcnabb hope he has some success.
Napa Auto Parts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006   #5
texflex513
All Pro

This has been the longest offseason ever lol... I predict demeco ryans will have about 13 total tackles in this game. Im turning 31 tomorrow so that means P BUCH has got to step up....GO TEXANS!!!!!!

Last edited by texflex513; 09-10-2006 at 12:22 AM.
texflex513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006   #6
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 13945 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napa Auto Parts
Cant Wait to see Mario Trying to Chase down Mcnabb hope he has some success.
Not "Trying to".... "Managing to" is the more appropriate term.
Old 09-10-2006   #7
swisher
Old School

Rep Power: 669 swisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respected

Which will feel longer. The offseason or sitting through the four hours of pregame shows in the morning.
swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-10-2006   #8
dirty steve
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 dirty steve was voted MVPdirty steve was voted MVPdirty steve was voted MVP
Send a message via Yahoo to dirty steve

educational obligations keep me from going to the game, but i will be wearing my blue #90 with Texans cap (dallas sucks stitched on the back) rooting on the boys from the 77546 zip code. good luck tomorrow boys, and here's to a GREAT 2006 season.
Old 09-10-2006   #9
rockabilly
Veteran

Rep Power: 433 rockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respected

anyone know if they will be selling white texans shirts there? preferably the ones that say "im a texan"? Im leaving from austin in the morning and didnt have time to go find one (like there is anything other than Texas or Young stuff here). i want to be liberty white!
rockabilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006   #10
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 416490 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly
anyone know if they will be selling white texans shirts there? preferably the ones that say "im a texan"? Im leaving from austin in the morning and didnt have time to go find one (like there is anything other than Texas or Young stuff here). i want to be liberty white!
There is a store attached to but outside the stadium and kiosks all around the stadium. I am sure they will have a stock of white clothing.
Old 09-10-2006   #11
done88
Veteran

I can't sleep. I'm ready for the season already. Maybe if I leave now I can be the first one in the parking lot.
Old 09-10-2006   #12
AtheGreat
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by done88
I can't sleep. I'm ready for the season already. Maybe if I leave now I can be the first one in the parking lot.

niether can I. its almost 1 now and my heart starts to flutter when i think about tomm morning!!! going to be amazing.
AtheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006   #13
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 416490 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtheGreat
niether can I. its almost 1 now and my heart starts to flutter when i think about tomm morning!!! going to be amazing.
It ain't tomorrow any more. It is game day baby-- You get the point.
Old 09-10-2006   #14
Stampede
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 Stampede is on the Pro-Bowl ballotStampede is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by texflex513
This has been the longest offseason ever lol... I predict demeco ryans will have about 13 total tackles in this game. Im turning 31 tomorrow so that means P BUCH has got to step up....GO TEXANS!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TEXFLEX!
Stampede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006   #15
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

YEah Flex, have a happy birthday. Hope the Texans give you an awesome gift in the form of a season-opening win!!! Man, I can't believe game day is here!
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006   #16
Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry
Veteran

The day we have all been waiting for has finially gotten hear. I'm hoping that since Wash. playes tomarrow I might get to see the game on fox today, Keeping my fingers crossed. I will be cheering on our Texans from the state of va. so if I get to loud let me know.lol Have fun at the game to everyone going, make it LOUD and let Phily know were PROUD of our TEXANS. Six hours till Kickoff man I cant wait for it. good luck to the team, coaches, and all the fans.
Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006   #17
rockabilly
Veteran

Rep Power: 433 rockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by done88
geez talk about it. its 6am and i am about to head out to houston from austin...i dont think i got more than 3 hours sleep-tossing and turning excited about the game. Caffeine is going to be important today with all the driving.
rockabilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006   #18
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

lol@almost 450 views of the MB's game thread and it's still six hours till kickoff. Think we're ready for some football?

TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006   #19
Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanExile
lol@almost 450 views of the MB's game thread and it's still six hours till kickoff. Think we're ready for some football?

I dont think it I KNOW it Is it game time YEEEEEET?
Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006   #20
Stampede
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 Stampede is on the Pro-Bowl ballotStampede is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly
geez talk about it. its 6am and i am about to head out to houston from austin...i dont think i got more than 3 hours sleep-tossing and turning excited about the game. Caffeine is going to be important today with all the driving.

I envy you, young'n. I went to bed at 2am and woke up at 2:45 still thinking about the game today. And Im 47 yrs old. HE...JUST....MIGHT...GO...ALL...THE....WAY!!!!! TOUCHDOWN TEXANS!!!!!
Stampede is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read