Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Koren Robinson released...

agecheck_logo_bottles.jpg

seriously, i hope the guy gets his stuff straightened out.

IT's like these kids don't understand exactly what it is they have been able to accomplish, when they go and throw it all away....

Is it me or have the Vikings constantly been going downhill since Moss left? Man Robinson was in his first season of a 3 year almost 13 million dollar contract, wonder what kind of cap hit the Vikes will have to eat?

texan279 said:
Is it me or have the Vikings constantly been going downhill since Moss left? Man Robinson was in his first season of a 3 year almost 13 million dollar contract, wonder what kind of cap hit the Vikes will have to eat?

I do not know, but would guess they get a good guy on the contract if it is written the right way and becomes void. Therefore, returning future years of the signing bonus. Once again that is my unfounded opinion.

Anybody want to place a wager on how long it will be until there is a "Texans should take a look at Koren Robinson" thread?

D-ReK said:
Anybody want to place a wager on how long it will be until there is a "Texans should take a look at Koren Robinson" thread?

You mean there isn't one already? :spy:

D-ReK said:

Actually he would probably 'fit in better' in dullas, especially if TOs 'hamstring' doesn't get better.:)

or

The Bengals.

:coffee:

I don't know, but there might be a team message in this. Step out of line, you are gone. They don't want another "love boat" mess again.

Back