Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 08-26-2006   #1
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 248345 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default 3 catche, 102 yards, 2 TDs........

...... two of my favorite players, Randy Moss, and Aaron Brooks.....

If ArtShell can get through to Aaron, that his job is to win games, and not to be a "passing QB" or a "running QB", but just to win games...... dude can be awesome......

& Randy can have a really good year.....
Old 08-26-2006   #2
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 98311 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

I got Randy Moss in the 15th round of my fantasy draft as a sleeper pick, the guy is too good to keep down for long, hopefully this is a sign of things to come.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006   #3
NEROtheZERO
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 NEROtheZERO is on the Pro-Bowl ballotNEROtheZERO is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bomb
I got Randy Moss in the 15th round of my fantasy draft as a sleeper pick, the guy is too good to keep down for long, hopefully this is a sign of things to come.
Is this a joke?
NEROtheZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006   #4
JDizzle
I'm a dude

Rep Power: 6809 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by War Is Greed
Is this a joke?
LOL. I was about to ask if his draft was held in Afghanistan.
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006   #5
RiotCommander
All Pro

Send a message via ICQ to RiotCommander Send a message via AIM to RiotCommander

Ok everyone on this board who drafted with me knows I don't like Moss. But come the 5th / 6th round I would have to take him. Even if he did bust last year he is still a good bet to have a comeback year.
RiotCommander is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read