Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-14-2004   #1
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man
Default We are #29.

The new espn power rankings are out, and we are number 29. About where I figured we would be after last week.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004   #2
profan
Veteran

Can't argue with that ranking at this point.
profan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004   #3
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 685 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected

At Least It Isn't #32...We Deserve The Ranking We Have...
D-ReK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004   #4
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

I sure wouldn't put the Titans at #4!

The Broncos, Pack and several others should be rated higher than the Titans.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004   #5
Ty Webb
Rookie

Rep Power: 12 Ty Webb was voted MVPTy Webb was voted MVPTy Webb was voted MVP

I guess that means that there is room for improvement.
Old 09-14-2004   #6
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWJD
I sure wouldn't put the Titans at #4!

The Broncos, Pack and several others should be rated higher than the Titans.

The Titans look great to me. They deserve a high spot.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004   #7
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

And #28 on CBS Sportsline

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/7680457
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-15-2004   #8
geekster
Rookie

The "eX-spurts" can say what they want. I've got the Texans 17th on my list right now with a ton of potential to go to the playoffs this year if the players can just stay healthy. (Particularly Carr & Davis).
Old 09-15-2004   #9
TexansCanes
All Pro

really only 17 i have them at number 2, after the lose i had to move them down one.

seriously i think 28-29 is about right, they had a good first half but if we commit four turnovers a game we won't win one.
TexansCanes is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read