Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-25-2006   #1
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1365 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans News

Texans | Team to use a committee at running back
Fri, 25 Aug 2006 17:54:14 -0700

HoustonTexans.com reports Houston Texans head coach Gary Kubiak said the team will use a rotation of RB Wali Lundy and RB Vernand Morency. RB Antowain Smith or RB Chris Taylor will get work in the fourth quarter Sunday, Aug. 27. Kubiak said, "But (RB) Wali (Lundy) and (RB Vernand) Morency will play the game rotating as if we were playing opening day."

Texans | D. Ryans will start at middle linebacker
Fri, 25 Aug 2006 17:53:48 -0700

HoustonTexans.com reports Houston Texans head coach Gary Kubiak said LB DeMeco Ryans will be the starter at middle linebacker. "The guy has earned it, and he has earned it from day one. He's going to go through some growing pains, but we believe in him and there is no time like the present. He has earned the right to play that spot. He will be our starting MLB on opening day," said Kubiak.

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006   #2
BigDTexansFan
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans34Life
Texans | Team to use a committee at running back
Fri, 25 Aug 2006 17:54:14 -0700

HoustonTexans.com reports Houston Texans head coach Gary Kubiak said the team will use a rotation of RB Wali Lundy and RB Vernand Morency. RB Antowain Smith or RB Chris Taylor will get work in the fourth quarter Sunday, Aug. 27. Kubiak said, "But (RB) Wali (Lundy) and (RB Vernand) Morency will play the game rotating as if we were playing opening day."

Texans | D. Ryans will start at middle linebacker
Fri, 25 Aug 2006 17:53:48 -0700

HoustonTexans.com reports Houston Texans head coach Gary Kubiak said LB DeMeco Ryans will be the starter at middle linebacker. "The guy has earned it, and he has earned it from day one. He's going to go through some growing pains, but we believe in him and there is no time like the present. He has earned the right to play that spot. He will be our starting MLB on opening day," said Kubiak.

Kind of like being hit by a guy with a hammer in each hand, Morency pounds it and then Lundy. Defense will we asking if can take time outs between runs...LOL
Old 08-25-2006   #3
JDizzle
I'm a dude

Rep Power: 7477 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

I always wondered why Wells saw more PT last year when Davis went down, I was kind of rooting for Morency to take over. But then again, I was begging for Dave Ragone too.

I'd like Morency to be the load-carrier .... let's see if we can keep the #34 tradition alive in H-Town.
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006   #4
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

two very good pieces of news. Im stoked about Sunday.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006   #5
Roughnecks
Veteran

Rep Power: 90 Roughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respectedRoughnecks is a quality contributor and well respected

Speaking of the game Sunday I move to Beaumont last year and I have time warner. Now nfl network is carrying the game are the the only ones or will the local networks have it to the reason I ask is because time warner down here does not carry the nfl network just a little scared I might miss the game.
Roughnecks is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read