Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-15-2004   #1
Lions Faithful

Default Good luck Sunday......

What's up Texans fans? I come in peace I think you guys have a promising young team similar to ours. D.Davis is on my fantasy team, Carr has a bright future, and I love Andre Johnson the kid has all kinds of skills. This is gonna be a great game good luck and enjoy i just hope 3 things: we both come out healthy, THE REFS DON"T BLOW ANY CALLS[never gonna happen] and obviously the Lions pull it off but other than that good luck the rest of the season and stay healthy.
Old 09-15-2004   #2
JustBonee
Hall of Fame

Thank you for the good wishes. Here's to great game on Sunday!
I recently had the chance to go to Detroit and I felt your win in the air for that first game against Chicago... yes, something told me...
Now as for this week.. Lions are riding on a HIGH ... Texans are fighting MAD to get it going this week ....so it should be an interesting game.
BUT.. Texans will prevail .. get a win ... and the positive momentum will start!!
JustBonee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004   #3
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Good luck to you and your team too. I have no doubt it will be a close game, and I'm sure both young QBs will make at least one mistake. I echo your sentiments about coming out healthy, and no blown calls by the refs. However, I hope the Texans rebound from a tough loss like we usually do and ink out a win.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read