Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-24-2006   #1
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15340 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker
Default Your favorite David Carr play

Once again, post your favorite Carr play whether it is good or bad, I just want to know which one is your favorite.

Mine was the 30 something yard run off the bench against the Falcons when he led us to victory.

PS: This thread is in memory of my next door neighbor/Eagles die hard fan HNIC who was brutally banned for speaking on the last thread being deleted (Dont know exactly what he said, but he called me and told me to say that)
Old 08-24-2006   #2
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13829 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

Probably the TD pass to Billy Miller against the cowgirls, our 1st TD in team history.

Last edited by texan279; 08-24-2006 at 12:30 AM.
texan279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006   #3
Texizgreat
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Texizgreat Send a message via Yahoo to Texizgreat

I liked the one where he didn't get sacked.
Texizgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006   #4
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15340 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan279
Probably the TD pass to Billy Miller against the cowgirls, our 1st TD in team history. And by the way, you don't want to know what your friend posted, it was pretty bad.
What did he say!!! Im calling him right now
Old 08-24-2006   #5
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13829 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealJoker
please delete mods

Last edited by texan279; 08-24-2006 at 12:30 AM.
texan279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006   #6
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 413804 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Let's let this die here--your friend will be back if he learns to obey the terms of use.
Old 08-24-2006   #7
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

I liked it when he jumped over the line and into the endzone to beat the Jaguar at the last second. One of Capers' non-conservative moments.
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-24-2006   #8
AggieTexanFan
Rookie

I was at that game, what a great moment in Texans history
AggieTexanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006   #9
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

PS: This thread is in memory of my next door neighbor/Eagles die hard fan HNIC who was brutally banned for speaking on the last thread being deleted (Dont know exactly what he said, but he called me and told me to say that)
Brutally banned? Looks like he banned himself to me.

We aren't unreasonable around here...no reason to use the kind of language he did. If you don't like something a simple complaint is something I'd recommend over getting yourself banned because you can't keep yourself from cussing and spewing vulgarities on a family site.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006   #10
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

My favorite Carr play , I think that has to be the scramble Vs. the Falcons a couple years back . Carr didnt start that game , (shoulder injury?) and I believe Banks got his thumb broken and had to be replaced .... Carr scrambled for about 16 yards and a 1st down .... hook slide be damned . Carr showed some toughness on that play .

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006   #11
BradK10
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to BradK10 Send a message via Yahoo to BradK10

The pass video that Wolf posted in the last thread...that beauty that Jermaine Lewis "brutally" dropped.
Old 08-24-2006   #12
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 413804 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Here is Wolf's post back:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf
http://youtube.com/watch?v=bZP6pAgFqHU

Watching the highlights how did Carr regress so bac

they have some cool Texan videos to bring back the past

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cI5RZnSrAVk&search=

the 2nd link (and I am not Cowboy bashing) but that was so exciting when I got to see them take the field the first time
Old 08-24-2006   #13
jerek
Pro Hobbyist

Rep Power: 11661 jerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to jerek

The play(s) that come to mind recently was his over the top pass to Jerome Mathis vs. Cleveland and his long pass to Andre Johnson here vs. Jax ... both right on the money, hit the receiver in stride, pretty score.

"Brutally banned" ... LOL.
Old 08-24-2006   #14
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

After reading what he wrote, maybe it wasn't so brutal after all
Old 08-24-2006   #15
Goldeagle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Goldeagle is a Pro BowlerGoldeagle is a Pro Bowler
Send a message via Yahoo to Goldeagle

Quote:
Once again, post your favorite Carr play whether it is good or bad, I just want to know which one is your favorite.

Mine was the 30 something yard run off the bench against the Falcons when he led us to victory.
That one is good, even though ESPN covered Vicks 8 yard run.
Goldeagle is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read