Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-21-2006   #1
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Mario Williams=Bust/ Reggie Bush=God

I would like all these threads in this thread so I can ignore them easily.

If I'm already annoyed in week 2 of the pre-season, we're in for a loooong season.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006   #2
Revolution
All Pro

Rep Power: 304 Revolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respected

Gotta agree with you MT!
Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006   #3
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 197748 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

So this is the message board restroom .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006   #4
RiotCommander
All Pro

Send a message via ICQ to RiotCommander Send a message via AIM to RiotCommander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34
ahahhaha
RiotCommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006   #5
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan

If I'm already annoyed in week 2 of the pre-season, we're in for a loooong season.

Hahahaha! I hear ya bro.....
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006   #6
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 73110 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan

I would like for you to not add another thread about the Reggie Bush threads. Thank you.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006   #7
Bamaborn-Texasbred
All Pro

Rep Power: 10 Bamaborn-Texasbred is a Pro BowlerBamaborn-Texasbred is a Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72
I would like for you to not add another thread about the Reggie Bush threads. Thank you.
Those who were resposible for sacking those who were responsible for making the previous credits have now been sacked!
Old 08-21-2006   #8
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 73110 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trade'06pick
Those who were resposible for sacking those who were responsible for making the previous credits have now been sacked!
Thank you. That was very self-explanatory.

Old 08-21-2006   #9
RiotCommander
All Pro

Just a Monty Python reference. I thought it was funny myself.
Old 08-22-2006   #10
Bamaborn-Texasbred
All Pro

Rep Power: 10 Bamaborn-Texasbred is a Pro BowlerBamaborn-Texasbred is a Pro Bowler

Thank you.
Old 08-22-2006   #11
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006   #12
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34
The only place the Browns can go to the Super Bowl.
Old 08-22-2006   #13
Bamaborn-Texasbred
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam
The line I used is part of the opening credits in "Monty Python's Holy Grail".

Sacked is what the English say when someone is fired.

You said something about a thread about a thread. So, I said something about sacking people who had sacked people.
Old 08-22-2006   #14
clandestin
Veteran

Default just an itsy bit biased

Might as well throw this in here. This cracked me up from ESPN:

"Reggie Bush spiced things up with a nine-yard run and an 11-yard gain on a third-and-2 screen, both on the final drive of the first half. He finished with seven yards on four carries, 14 yards on two receptions -- and disappointment that the starters didn't do better."

NAME NUM CAR YDS AVG TD LG
R. Bush 4 7 1.8 0 9

Is it just me or is a 1.8 yards/run average per run not very "spicy".
Old 08-22-2006   #15
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Quote:

You said something about a thread about a thread. So, I said something about sacking people who had sacked people.
Here it is in its entirety...
Quote:
Wi nøt trei a høliday in Sweden this yër?
See the løveli lakes...
The wonderful telephøne system...
And mäni interesting furry animals...
Including the majestik møøse.
A møøse once bit my sister.
Nø realli! She was Karving her initials øn the møøse with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian møvies: "The Høt Hands of an Oslo Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst Nordfink".
We apologise for the fault in the subtitles. Those responsible have been sacked.
Mynd you, møøse bites Kan be pretti nasti.
We apologise again for the fault in the subtitles. Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked, have been sacked.
(Møøse Trained by Yutte Hermsgervørdenbrøtbørda)
(Special møøse effect Olaf Prot)
(Møøse Costumes Siggi Churchill)
(Møøse choreographes by Horst Prot III)
(Miss Taylor's Møøse by Hengst Douglas-Home)
(Møøse trained to mix concrete and sign complicated insurance form by Jurgen Wigg)
(Møøses noses wiped by Bjørn Irkestøm-SLater Walker)
(Large møøse on the left hand side of the screen in the third scene from the end, given a thorough grounding in Latin, French and 'O' Level Geography by Bo Benn)
(Suggestive poses for the møøse suggested by Vic Rotter)
(Antler-care by Liv Thatcher)
The directors of the firm hired to continue the credits after the other people had been sacked, wish it to be known that they have just been sacked. The credits have been completed in a entirely different style at great expense and at the last minute.
Old 08-22-2006   #16
RiotCommander
All Pro

Help! Help! I'm being repressed!
Old 08-22-2006   #17
mefool3030
Rookie

I think the Texans need to drop all of their rb's and get someone that has reggie bush potential, or they will NEVER make it to 7 wins again.
mefool3030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006   #18
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18754 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by clandestin

Is it just me or is a 1.8 yards/run average per run not very "spicy".
It's spicy because he's good to go watch USC in their bowl game since the Saints season will be done by then.
TexanBacker93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006   #19
veazeyt
Rookie

I did miss the Reggie Bush part II game.

I know he was held in check.

My theory is that can't break tackles,

so did anyone notice if he broke any tackles tonight?

did they run him in the middle at all?

did he bounce out ever?

or bounce out on busted plays at all?
veazeyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006   #20
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Quote:

I must admit, I am severely lacking in the Monte Python school of thought.

It's one of my "lazy" areas.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read