Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 08-21-2006   #1
CyberTexan
Veteran

Default We are gonna regret Passing on Bush

Anyone who watched the monday nite game could see Bush is gonna be the real deal he's fun to watch the vision he has is unbelievable , I have this feeling we are gonna regret passing on him even though our running game has been ok thus far just think what Bush could have done. Bush will be one we are gonna kick ourselves over not Young.
CyberTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006   #2
Bamaborn-Texasbred
All Pro

Rep Power: 10 Bamaborn-Texasbred is a Pro BowlerBamaborn-Texasbred is a Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberTexan
Anyone who watched the monday nite game could see Bush is gonna be the real deal he's fun to watch the vision he has is unbelievable , I have this feeling we are gonna regret passing on him even though our running game has been ok thus far just think what Bush could have done. Bush will be one we are gonna kick ourselves over not Young.
What game were you watching? In the one I watched he couldn't turn the corner on a defensive end. In the game I watched he had 4 carries for seven yards. I'm not considering kicking anything for Bush or Young.
Old 08-21-2006   #3
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Someone only watched the Espn highlights.
Old 08-21-2006   #4
brocktoon
noob

Maybe the Texans will regret passing on Bush, but you should probably wait for something better than 21 total yards to make your 'point'.
brocktoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006   #5
Bamaborn-Texasbred
All Pro

Rep Power: 10 Bamaborn-Texasbred is a Pro BowlerBamaborn-Texasbred is a Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro
Here, here! They slathered over Bush while they showed those horrible stats on the screen. I felt sorry for Michelle Tafoya. She had to follow that dribble up by interviewing Bush. He knew he had a crappy game! You could tell by the way he answered her questions. Why can't they see it?
Old 08-21-2006   #6
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

The blind (ESPN) leading the blind (people who actually watch ESPN).

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006   #7
Bamaborn-Texasbred
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking Back Sunday
You've got to be kidding me. Ware put him in his place tonight. Did they show that on the ESPN highlights?
No they didn't! It was the most telling play of the game. That guy isn't even one of the best 15 defensive ends in football. He ran Bush to the sideline like he was running in mud.
Old 08-21-2006   #8
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Sometimes it doesn't matter if it is in full color only inches away from thier face. People see what they want and believe what they will. Facts only get in the way.
Old 08-21-2006   #9
sprtsfanatic
All Pro

thats hilarious....i just posted a post on the exact same thing and how bush did absolutely jack squat but how espn was so enamoured with his performance.
sprtsfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006   #10
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro
LOL.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006   #11
CyberTexan
Veteran

Im talking about the way he moves reminds you of Barry Sanders , the way he can stop in his tracks and change course im not talking about the stats , I thought Mario was the best decision but I just think we are gonna regret not having Bush later.
CyberTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006   #12
Texansfan36
Veteran

Don't forget him grabbing the attention of the dallas defenders so brees could throw a 15 yard pass to a reciever on the OPPOSITE side of the field.
Texansfan36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006   #13
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 182552 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Reggie could lead the Saints to the #1 overall pick next year ... but it'll will be exciting .
Old 08-21-2006   #14
Bamaborn-Texasbred
All Pro

Quote:
Im talking about the way he moves reminds you of Barry Sanders , the way he can stop in his tracks and change course im not talking about the stats , I thought Mario was the best decision but I just think we are gonna regret not having Bush later.
Now you are waffling. Either stand by your comment or refute it. I suggest you refute it. He did not look marvelous, amazing, fantastic, or anywhere near unstoppable tonight. The Cowboy D is good, but it isn't the 85 Bears. It sure is alot better than Fresno State though!
Old 08-21-2006   #15
Stampede
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 Stampede is on the Pro-Bowl ballotStampede is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Nothing to say except...huh? We really need to improve our school system here in Houston.
Stampede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006   #16
Bamaborn-Texasbred
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stampede
Nothing to say except...huh? We really need to improve our school system here in Houston.
hahahahahahaha
Old 08-21-2006   #17
Mike Kerns
LYSB Podcast

Section: My Living Room
Rep Power: 1518 Mike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Mike Kerns Send a message via Yahoo to Mike Kerns Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Kerns

I don't understand why everyone thinks they have to put Reggie down just because we didn't draft him....He's not a Texan, why does everyone care so much?
Mike Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006   #18
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trade'06pick
Now you are waffling. Either stand by your comment or refute it. I suggest you refute it. He did not look marvelous, amazing, fantastic, or anywhere near unstoppable tonight. The Cowboy D is good, but it isn't the 85 Bears. It sure is alot better than Fresno State though!
You say Fresno, I say Fresyes.
Old 08-21-2006   #19
LBC_Justin
All Pro

Rep Power: 11 LBC_Justin is a Pro BowlerLBC_Justin is a Pro Bowler

Quote:
when i first read this i thought you were being sarcastic. I still can't tell.

anyways...

4 carries for 7 total rushing yards. One of them was a 9 yard run.
If he got 9 yards on one run and he ended up with 7 total yards of rushing, you do the math on how those other 3 carries went.

I suspect this will be a quiet week from the bush fans and the saint trolls.

I still think Bush will do just fine in the NFL, but he was not a fit for out team and the very minimal amount of added production he would have added to our roster was not worth the money he was paid, nor would it have been the worth the player we would have had to pass up to get him. I'll take that freakishly talented, very hard to find DE.
LBC_Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006   #20
da.texans
Rookie

Quote:
i was like huh?????did i just watch some other game ???? cause in the game i watch reggie GOD run 4 for 7 yards and 2 catch for 14 yards....damn How dare we pass on Reggie GOD
da.texans is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read