Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-21-2006   #1
joetexan
Rookie

Default Anyone see this pic?

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...2009417436.jpg

My thought? What a bunch of tools.

After watching Lundy and Morency, I've come around re not drafting Bush. Mario showed brief glimpses of what he will be last Saturday, and he's only going to get better.

Even if I still were firm in the "Bush" corner, no way would I have gone and done that at Reliant in Mario's first game. That's just classless.

Maybe those guys need to see the pics on this page - http://northcarolinastate.scout.com/2/423979.html
joetexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006   #2
Bamaborn-Texasbred
All Pro

Rep Power: 10 Bamaborn-Texasbred is a Pro BowlerBamaborn-Texasbred is a Pro Bowler

I saved the pic for future use. I have a feeling we won't have to go far into this season to see these guys as clowns even if they don't have the suits on.
Old 08-21-2006   #3
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 402769 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

I saw the clowns at the game. Ha ha, funny, whatever...guess the paper bags from last year wore out already?

It takes all kinds, and that's all I've got to say about it...well, except for the fact that these clowns will be the first to jump on the bandwagon when Kubiak leads us to a winning season.
Old 08-21-2006   #4
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 35273 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

some people have no class.......
Old 08-21-2006   #5
chuckm
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 chuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVP

the beautiful thing about this is that all of this debate will be decided BETWEEN THE LINES .... if we win, then they can have Vince and Reggie, if not then ....
Old 08-21-2006   #6
HomeBred_Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 HomeBred_Texan is a Pro BowlerHomeBred_Texan is a Pro Bowler

How did these clown ever get in with that poster? I thought they were banned at Reliant...
Old 08-21-2006   #7
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Probably some Katrina evacuees still hanging around Houston, still sponging.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-21-2006   #8
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Good to see Bozo, Krusty, John Gacy and Emmet Kellly, aka the Insane Clown Posse, kicking it live.

I hate crying on the outside clowns.
Old 08-21-2006   #9
chuckm
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 chuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro
Good to see Bozo, Krusty, John Gacy and Emmet Kellly, aka the Insane Clown Posse, kicking it live.

I hate crying on the outside clowns.

A new Rep warning ....

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later. sorry KT

Last edited by chuckm; 08-21-2006 at 05:45 PM.
chuckm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006   #10
jerek
Pro Hobbyist

Rep Power: 11661 jerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to jerek

I saw that during the game ... pretty lame. It's not even a funny line ...
Old 08-21-2006   #11
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Whats up with the kid with the Colts jersey on, Some people just dont have a clue!
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006   #12
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 138002 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I think KT had the quote of the game last week
from KT
Quote:
P Buch putting another dagger into the over hyped value that Bush would have brought this team. Nice run.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006   #13
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13222 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

AJ mentioned this in one of his "Voice of the fan" or blogs last week.
Old 08-21-2006   #14
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66253 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected

When I heard that the Texans had a deal with Mario I pleasently smiled and the knot in stomach went away. However, I have to admit that the picture is funny...misguided and they may be clowns if they truly believe in their sign, but you have to give them credit for being funny.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006   #15
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

The clowns should be happy that they weren't sitting anywhere in the vicinity of me.

I was wearing pointy boots at the time.
Old 08-21-2006   #16
chuckm
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick
The clowns should be happy that they weren't sitting anywhere in the vicinity of me.

I was wearing pointy boots at the time.

A new Rep warning ....

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later. sorry TC
Old 08-21-2006   #17
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66253 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected

To set the record straight I think a few of you should dress up as Superman, Batman, Spiderman and Wonderwoman and go to the next game with your own sign that say's "America's Super Heros thank the Texans for making "Super Mario" the #1 pick".
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006   #18
jdog
All Pro

Rep Power: 17 jdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian
When I heard that the Texans had a deal with Mario I pleasently smiled and the knot in stomach went away. However, I have to admit that the picture is funny...misguided and they may be clowns if they truly believe in their sign, but you have to give them credit for being funny.
You're one of them, huh.
jdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006   #19
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 402769 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

They do it because they can. Texans fans are nice, part of our heritage of our friendly state.

But I'd bet money that they wouldn't have the cajones to do this in Oakland or Philly.
Old 08-21-2006   #20
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 138002 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian
To set the record straight I think a few of you should dress up as Superman, Batman, Spiderman and Wonderwoman and go to the next game with your own sign that say's "America's Super Heros thank the Texans for making "Super Mario" the #1 pick".

ha !! might be more in line with "The Tick"

http://www.thetick.ws/liveheroes.html
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read