Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Stop With The Blame Game!!!

Blake

MMQB
Do you want to know why the Texans lost on Sunday? One word. Turnovers. Did Davis fumble because Palmer called the wrong play? no. Did Carr throw an INT because Capers decided something wrong? no. The Texans didnt execute when they needed to. They turned the ball over, which turned into Charger points. You try winning with any team out there with a -4 game. If Palmer called for Davis up the gut on 2nd and 13 and picked up 10 yards to set up an easy 3rd down, you would think Palmer was a great OC. But since the plays didnt turn out how they were drawn up, you assume it was a bad playcall.

I have no problem with talking about what could have been better. But all of this "Fire him" Fire Him" **** is getting old.

Remember hindsight is 20/20.

I agree all the mistakes were the players fault and i think the coaches and staff called a great game we just need a little better execution

El Tejano

Hall of Fame
I would say the coaches called a good 3 quarters, a very poor beginning of a 4th quarter and just a fair ending of the 4th.

Blake

MMQB
I personally would have liked more passing, like the 1st half. Carr was going for a 300 yard day. He had around 170-180 at half time. And then it seemed like they didnt want to throw it.

HJam72

Hall of Fame
OK, fire Palmer and kick DC-Rock off the boards. Just kidding. Your right, it's the turnovers.

Vinny

shiny happy fan
DC_ROCK said:
I personally would have liked more passing, like the 1st half. Carr was going for a 300 yard day. He had around 170-180 at half time. And then it seemed like they didnt want to throw it.
They did want to throw it but Carr took a couple of sacks and killed two drives. If you can't convert your 3rd downs you can't keep the ball.