Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 08-19-2006   #1
Sarg01
Hall of Fame

Default And now, for a little entertainment

Sure it's a long thread, but chock full of goodness!

http://forums.titansonline.com/forum...t=18139&page=2
Sarg01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006   #2
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 12627 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

My favorate post so far

Quote:
hah the rushing defense has proven so bad that they run on 4th on 6
I have not laughed this hard in my life... ever XD
Old 08-20-2006   #3
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

Quote:
Is it just me, or does it seem really cool to any of the rest of you all that Jay Cutler is finally getting a chance to see what it is like to play against Vanderbilt?
A quote I pulled from someones sig on that thread..

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006   #4
RiotCommander
All Pro

Send a message via ICQ to RiotCommander Send a message via AIM to RiotCommander

I did a little reading on that board. They seem to think that we will finish last in the AFC South, yet Denver took them apart like a D2 college team. I'm going to look like a fool if they do the same to us, but I would like to think that we should be able to hang with them. We may not win the game, but I doubt its as bad a showing as they had *rubs it in*

RiotCommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006   #5
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 88913 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

http://forums.titansonline.com/forum...ad.php?t=18156

here is some more..wow
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006   #6
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Geezzz, there are as many knee jerk reactionaries over there as there are here.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006   #7
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotCommander
I did a little reading on that board. They seem to think that we will finish last in the AFC South, yet Denver took them apart like a D2 college team. I'm going to look like a fool if they do the same to us, but I would like to think that we should be able to hang with them. We may not win the game, but I doubt its as bad a showing as they had *rubs it in*

Must...refrain...from commenting....in this thread....for karma reasons.
Old 08-21-2006   #8
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarg01
Sure it's a long thread, but chock full of goodness!

http://forums.titansonline.com/forum...t=18139&page=2
man that was funny as hell and i only read the first few pages..you have to admit they have some very funny posters on that thread...some of my favourites:

Quote:
I wish we could suck some more. That would be cool.
my overall favourite^^

Quote:
We passed pathetic a few first downs ago. We're on to emasculating.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman2000
Anybody suggest a link so I can listen to the game from North Carolina?
www.dontbotheritsugly.com
Quote:
Someone hide my eyes. I'm too young to watch this.
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006   #9
Sarg01
Hall of Fame

I was particularly fond of the mention of Jay Cutler needing to do a Sunday Direct Ticket commercial.

Some folks might not have noticed - the commercial where Peyton Manning is throwing a touchdown pass off an audible in a 34-3 game with the clock down to 34 seconds and he's lecturing the watchers that "if you had Direct Ticket, you'd be watching a real game right now" or something like that.

The team the Colts were playing in the commercial was the Titans.

However, the one that caused me to laugh helplessly for about five minutes straight (and prompted me to share this thread with you all) was actually one of the serious posters. After about 15 pages of chuckling at their descriptions of an absolute train wreck, I came upon this beauty:

Quote:
O man fisher is going to rip those guys at halftime...
... and realized that it was only the 2nd quarter!
Sarg01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006   #10
BattleRedRaider
All Pro

Rep Power: 19 BattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame Ballot
Send a message via AIM to BattleRedRaider Send a message via MSN to BattleRedRaider Send a message via Yahoo to BattleRedRaider

Quote:
Wake me when it's August 2007.
Quote:
Are u kidding me the Broncos go for it twice on fourth down and long, and we dont even attempt a fourth and 3 when we are driving? Unbelieveable. I know its the preseason but comeon.
Quote:
As mr Vince Lombardi said,"What the hells going on out here!?"
Quote:
Yeah, penalty! Longest move on offense all night!
Quote:
Quote:
Did the defense wake up?
One woke up and grabbed a face mask
Oh, those Titan fans!
Old 08-21-2006   #11
Smash_Mouth_Mario
Veteran

Rep Power: 12 Smash_Mouth_Mario was voted MVPSmash_Mouth_Mario was voted MVPSmash_Mouth_Mario was voted MVPSmash_Mouth_Mario was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick
Must...refrain...from commenting....in this thread....for karma reasons.

LOL! Good for the soul! I never go into the *others* den.

But if they come into my den! It's on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5
"I wish we(Titans) could suck some more. That would be cool."
LOL!

Houston Texans Big Mistake - Ha ha! NOT!
Smash_Mouth_Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006   #12
TNTitan
Veteran

oh my how low have we fallen. We are being mocked by a club that won 2 games last year
TNTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006   #13
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 12627 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNTitan
oh my how low have we fallen. We are being mocked by a club that won 2 games last year
Dont worry, "Its only preseason"

Teehee <--- Highlight
Old 08-22-2006   #14
JDizzle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3602 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Blindfold, beanie babies and glass of ice team, I'm ready.
Quote:
KVB with an unnecessary roughness foul.

The good news is the Broncs were already down to the one yard line, so it didn't cost us much.
Quote:
Wow, if he was any lonelier, he'd be calling a 900 number for companionship.
Quote:
They're going no huddle because even the players don't want to talk about the game.
Quote:
Even stink would say we stink tonight
Quote:
We can start the drinking game on penalties, that would ease the pain.
Quote:
The only thing more aggrevating than having to listen to the whole world talk about how bad your beloved team is going to be this year......is finding out they were right.
LOL!!
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read