Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-18-2006   #1
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Cheerleader Lindsay

Thanks for writing that.

Curious. What kind of lipstick DID you use? It's hard to find a nice lipstick that goes with the outfit, looks good for pictures, yet isn't clown red?
Old 08-20-2006   #2
jdog
All Pro

Rep Power: 16 jdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden cover

Lindsay, I meant to tell you that I thought you did a great job in your first game.

When you mentioned the necessary sides, do you mean beer? Probably not, your stomach looks way too lean for even an occasional beer. How many crunches/sit ups do you do a day?

I think you are doing a good job of blogging so far. Keep up the good work.
jdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006   #3
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

we have the hottest cheerleaders.
Old 08-23-2006   #4
Cheerleader Lindsay
Rookie

Hi guys! I'm glad to see that people are reading my blog! I've never written one before, so this is all a bit new.

Texans_Chick- It is awful trying to find the right red lipstick! After multiple trips to Target and tons of frustration at home, I finally realized that my best bet is to start with a more burgundy lipstick and then top it with a red gloss. Otherwise, it either turns out way too bright or just looks hot pink. Give that a try and let me know how it works.

Jdog- The only answer to "how many crunches do you do a day" is "not nearly enough!!" I HATE sit-ups and so I avoid them as much as I can. When I do them, though, I prefer the bicycle crunches and I usually do 3 sets of 50 per day. Again, not nearly enough!

PowerfulDragon- Yes we do!!
Cheerleader Lindsay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006   #5
jdog
All Pro

Rep Power: 16 jdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden cover

I don't know what your goal is there, Lindsay, but I'd say 3 sets of 50 bicycle crunches is doing the trick.

I think it is cool that you really are a fan and went from the Bull Pen to the Cheerleading Squad. Congratulations.

Your comment about being a rebellious third grader is funny, and I relate to it. I am in Oklahoma, and most everyone around here likes Dallas or Kansas City.

Nice picture with Coach Kubiak. Did you get to talk with him much?

Anyway, thanks for keeping us updated with your unique perspective.
Old 08-23-2006   #6
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan
Send a message via AIM to HoustonFan Send a message via MSN to HoustonFan Send a message via Yahoo to HoustonFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerfulDragon
we have the hottest cheerleaders.
I second that
Old 08-24-2006   #7
TexanBearkat
Rookie

Send a message via Yahoo to TexanBearkat

Indeed we do. Heck, my seats are on the lower level end zone and last year stayed last year just for the two minute warning in order to see those beautiful cheerleaders!!
Sponsored links
Old 08-24-2006   #8
HARRYJ
A Great Pretender

Rep Power: 125 HARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respected

'Red, you look beautiful on the field!

Thanks AzWhoopr, for my siggy!
HARRYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006   #9
Cheerleader Lindsay
Rookie

HarryJ- you've revealed my other screen name! Just kidding- most people know anyway, I'm also Lil Red. I don't post very much on the main board and there's another person over here with the same name, so I signed up again.

Jdog- I'm really sorry that you're from Oklahoma. That means that I can no longer talk to you. That's the rule when you're from Nebraska. No fraternization with people from Oklahoma or Florida. Sorry! Lucky for you, you're a Texans fan, so I think I can let it slide.

That picture with Coach Kubiak was taken earlier this summer at the Coach's luncheon at the galleria. That's actually the only time I've seen him that close and had a chance to say anything. All I managed to get out was something dribbly about liking the Broncos. :brickwall

Last edited by Cheerleader Lindsay; 08-24-2006 at 11:39 PM.
Old 08-24-2006   #10
jdog
All Pro

Yeah, I'm not supposed to fraternize with people from Texas or Nebraska, but I do. I guess it's the rebel in me. Besides most of our Sooners are from Texas.

I am really impressed with our Texans cheerleaders though, and you are a good representative. You're pretty, smart, and apparently funny. They must have tough tryouts.

The Broncos dribble followed up with head banging is pretty great. He seems like a cool guy. I'm sure he did not think you were challenged or anything.

What is your prediction for our record this season?
Old 08-24-2006   #11
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool

"Cheerleader Lindsay?!?!"

I don't know this woman any more. Funny that you cheered against Coach Kubiak when you were in 3rd grade :-P
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006   #12
BradK10
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to BradK10 Send a message via Yahoo to BradK10

Hey Lindsay, good luck this season. I was all set to make it to the Sept 24th game with my girlfriend, we were flyin' in from Arizona. Plans changed, now we'll be in town the weekend of the Cowboys game.
Old 08-24-2006   #13
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 48121 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow! Just looked you up on the Texans website. The Cheerleader pictures are smoking, and yours is by far the best!

http://www.houstontexans.com/cheerle...o.php?PRKey=66

As for the other information, English and Philosophy - tough majors! And both together? Wow! Are your future plans in writing?
gtexan02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006   #14
Cheerleader Lindsay
Rookie

Hey Brad! It's great to hear from you! I'm really sorry you guys are going to miss the game. I'm going to the Dallas game with some of our tailgating group, but let us know when you're here and we'll try to find time to say hello!

Jdog- I've been really impressed with Kubiak so far. Not only are we seeing success on the field, but he seems to have some amazing philosophies about coaching as well. He is really great to hear speak if you ever get a chance. I wanted to suit up and get out on that field after he spoke at the coach's luncheon. Since they probably won't let me do that, I do the next best thing. As for my prediction for the year, I believe we will be at least 500. I can completely see us doing even better than that, but I will be happy with 500, which would of course be our best season ever!!

gtexan02- English and Philosophy can definitely be tough. At first I really liked that there wasn't a right or wrong answer to anything as long as you could back it up. Now I would kill to be able to take a class where I just have to memorize the material and get an A! I was an English/Philosophy double major with a Political Science minor for a while. Then I realized that I was insane and dropped the minor. I have definitely thought about writing and have considered doing some freelance in my spare time. Now if only I actually had spare time...
Old 08-27-2006   #15
jdog
All Pro

If I ever get the opportunity to hear Coach Kubiak speak, I will definitely take it.

What position would you play in football?

I think you have perfected the use of smilies by the way.

Do you know how they decide which cheerleaders go to the Pro Bowl game? I think everyone on the board will vote for you if it is determined by votes.

Good luck tonight!
Old 08-28-2006   #16
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 925 nflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respected

Lindsay, have to apologize for the behavior of our neighborat the game. We proudly pointed you out as you performed in our corner, and he was relentless in calling your name! We tried to stop him but he got a bit toasted before the game tailgating!
A true testiment to the stupid effects of excess alcohol

You were awesome, very proud of you!
Old 08-29-2006   #17
CPH-DK
Rookie

Lindsay got the best picture among the cheerleaders, really good with the football uniform!
CPH-DK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006   #18
BEERnBBQ
Veteran

Lindsay, your cheerleader picture is great. i got to take one with Ginger at the FC Barcelona game. Where can i find your blog, i'd like to read it.
BEERnBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006   #19
Cheerleader Lindsay
Rookie

Hi everyone! I hope y'all had a great Labor Day!

BEERnBBQ & CPH-DK- Thanks! You can find my blog on the Texans Insider page. From www.houstontexans.com click on "Texans Insider" on the left side. From there, click on "blogs." Mine is the last one listed. I hope you enjoy it!

Pam- Don't even worry about your neighbor! I could actually hear him, but I was focused on not screwing up!

Jdog- Definitely go see Coach Kubiak if you get a chance! You ask some great questions. I'm actually going to use them in an upcoming blog about the questions I have been asked on the board or through the email link on my blog page. And I LOVE using smilies!!!
Old 09-07-2006   #20
TexanBearkat
Rookie

Send a message via Yahoo to TexanBearkat

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!

I can not wait, less than three days until the Kubiak era begins. Looking forward to Texans Touchdowns and the Cheerleaders doing their thing!! Lindsay, I'm sure you all will have a lot to be cheering about. I know those of us in Section 136 will be hollering like crazy as we have been doing since 2002!!

LL

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read