Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-17-2006   #1
Bamaborn-Texasbred
All Pro

Rep Power: 10 Bamaborn-Texasbred is a Pro BowlerBamaborn-Texasbred is a Pro Bowler
Default Give Me The Cowgirls!

Bring on the Cowgirls! I can't wait to see that game. I've been waiting for four years. I hope our boys are in mid-season form when they go to that poor excuse for a Texas town. Dunta better have his "A-game", because I want to see AJ and Eric put better numbers than TO and company.
Old 08-17-2006   #2
texflex513
All Pro

My best friend is a cowbroads fan i have been rubbing 19-10 in his face for years and after we wipe the floor with them i will be rubbing this years game score in his face until we play again fans:
texflex513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006   #3
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trade'06pick
Bring on the Cowgirls! I can't wait to see that game. I've been waiting for four years. I hope our boys are in mid-season form when they go to that poor excuse for a Texas town. Dunta better have his "A-game", because I want to see AJ and Eric put better numbers than TO and company.

Well, it is a game that I'm interested in seeing too. However, I am not intending to be PC or anything but the preferable way to refer to the team up to the north should not reference girls in any way because that is an insult to females everywhere to make that comparison.

Cowplops, Cowturds, Cowpats, Cryboys, etc is much better terminology, though that also has the effect of insulting cow excrement. It makes more sense though, because the stadium looks like a toilet.

Old 08-17-2006   #4
Bamaborn-Texasbred
All Pro

Rep Power: 10 Bamaborn-Texasbred is a Pro BowlerBamaborn-Texasbred is a Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by texflex513
My best friend is a cowbroads fan i have been rubbing 19-10 in his face for years and after we wipe the floor with them i will be rubbing this years game score in his face until we play again fans:
My coworker and my mailman are cowgirls fans. I left a note with 19-10 on it for the mailman. My coworker has a dog named "Cowboy", but I call him Texan.
Old 08-17-2006   #5
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trade'06pick

I agree, but I'm having a hard time adjusting to your font..lol. Everyone on here types with bigger letters . I think the game should be a great one and hopefully we are in top form by the time the 2 teams meet up on the field. Either way, I hope it ends up like the 19-10 finish from 2002. I have game pictures framed on my office wall from that one as well as an autographed picture of Billy Miller diving for the first Texans touch down. Good times....good times!!!
Old 08-17-2006   #6
Bamaborn-Texasbred
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick
Well, it is a game that I'm interested in seeing too. However, I am not intending to be PC or anything but the preferable way to refer to the team up to the north should not reference girls in any way because that is an insult to females everywhere to make that comparison.

Cowplops, Cowturds, Cowpats, Cryboys, etc is much better terminology, though that also has the effect of insulting cow excrement. It makes more sense though, because the stadium looks like a toilet.

My apologies. I'll just call them human excrement for now on.
Old 08-17-2006   #7
Jerry Jones
Rookie

just remember to bring plenty of your leftover paper bags from last season...
Jerry Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-17-2006   #8
Eagles78
Rookie

Has it already been four years? wow I remember how happy I was when the Cowgirls lost that game. Please kill them
Eagles78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006   #9
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10704 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Cryboys
As a man I take offense to that term!
Old 08-17-2006   #10
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 51315 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Why should the boys be insulted? I understand they are the Cowboys but if insults are being handed out I feel the male gender should be taken out of the name completely.

So.............Cowplops, Cowturds, Cowpats, or in other excrement will suffice.

Thank you,
TEXANRED

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006   #11
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 201352 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

We all know what their stadium looks like, but this year for the first time, they are using a "state of the art" preseason training facility.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006   #12
kikiscafe
Rookie

Quote:
kikiscafe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006   #13
Jerry Jones
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking Back Sunday
FYI........

The Texans will have 2 weeks to plan for that game because they will be coming off a bye week. Dallas travels to Philly in a tough NFC East battle the week before.
it should be a good game but unless they make alot of mistakes...the boy's will prevail....our defense is just too good.
Jerry Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006   #14
BigDTexansFan
All Pro

to avoid offending any Boys or Girls, will refer to themas I always do...Cowpatties

Get your fresh steamrolled Cowpatties, while they still useful after Oct 15th they will be extinct...LMAO
Old 08-22-2006   #15
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

...they looked pretty good last night.
Old 08-22-2006   #16
Eagle23
Rookie

i hate the cowgirls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! boo cowgirls
Eagle23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006   #17
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

If I had the choice of going 6-2 in division with a loss to the Cowboys vs. going 2-6 in division with a win against the Cowboys, I would take the former 100 times out of 100. I don't totally understand the obsession (really I do -- but I don't) and it reeks of little brother complex.

I've been exposed to as many or more a-hole Cowboys fans in my lifetime than anyone, but those of us who are still blabbering 19-10 or bringing similar signs to Irving in October needs to check themselves. It was a great win - and unfortunately the signature win for this franchise 63 games ago - but it has zero relevance to what happens in '06.

Does anyone really think Cowboys fans give a rats arse about a game four years ago when Dave Campo was still their coach, Quincy Carter was their QB and they finished only one game better than the Texans at 5-11?

They still have real scoreboard on us and what we should do is go in there en masse with class - hopefully win - and then look them all in the eye with that "we-got-over" confident smile as we proudly walk out of that dump of a stadium for the last time. If we lose - ignore the a-holes, offer congrats to the few classy fans who conduct themselves like TEXANS and move on.

The Cowboys are very good this year and it will be one of the tougher games on the docket. The only intangible I'm looking at is that it comes a week after their trip to Philly which will be very emotional for them - and maybe we can sneak one in on them...
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006   #18
bayoudreamn
Veteran

Rep Power: 2722 bayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerfulDragon
...they looked pretty good last night.
The Saints looked REALLY bad.....makes anything look good.
Old 08-22-2006   #19
Bamaborn-Texasbred
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayoudreamn
The Saints looked REALLY bad.....makes anything look good.
I agree totally. The Saints have Jay Foreman starting at middle linebacker. That should tell you about all you need to know about their defense.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read