Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-16-2006   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default game day notes

Quote:
Texans | Evans to see more action Saturday
Wed, 16 Aug 2006 09:00:38 -0700

Dale Robertson, of the Houston Chronicle, reports Houston Texans LB Troy Evans is expected to see more time as a linebacker in the team's preseason game Saturday, Aug. 19.

Texans | Kubiak will have close eye on Morency
Wed, 16 Aug 2006 08:47:41 -0700

Ana Chavez, of HoustonTexans.com, reports Houston Texans head coach Gary Kubiak says he wants to take a close look at RB Vernand Morency in the team's upcoming preseason game. "From a player's standpoint, the one thing that would jump at me is that I want to take a good look at (RB Vernand) Morency this week," Kubiak said. "From a team standpoint, I want to challenge him, even more mentally this week as we start the move toward preparing for a normal game week, so I want to do that with him."
Quote:
Texans | Kubiak says starters will play more Saturday
Tue, 15 Aug 2006 22:57:06 -0700

John McClain, of the Houston Chronicle, reports Houston Texans head coach Gary Kubiak said he plans to play his starters more in the team's preseason game Saturday, Aug. 19, against the St. Louis Rams. "They'll play more, but how much more I don't know," Kubiak said. "It could be a quarter and a half or a half. It depends on the flow of the game and how many snaps they're getting."

Texans | Sanders kicked in the chin
Tue, 15 Aug 2006 22:56:01 -0700

John McClain, of the Houston Chronicle, reports Houston Texans CB Lewis Sanders was forced to leave practice Tuesday, Aug. 15, after he was kicked in the chin.

Texans | Orr had heat exhaustion
Tue, 15 Aug 2006 22:51:48 -0700

John McClain, of the Houston Chronicle, reports Houston Texans LB Shantee Orr (heat exhaustion) was forced to leave practice Tuesday, Aug. 15, suffering from heat exhaustion.

well I was looking for Orlando Pace news because NFL network had someting about knee or ankle (can't remember).. I hope Pace is healthy this week .. It would be a good test for Mario to get work against a premier LT

And to think we almost gave up 2 first round picks for Pace (can't really believe we would have done that but rumors are rumors)
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read