Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

How does Eric Moulds look?

gills2k

Practice Squad
I haven't been following the Texans at all during training camp. As an avid Bills fan I'm very curious to see what kind of year Moulds will have as the #2 receiver. After all--he's been double teamed the last 8 seasons and was still quite produtive.

Good luck this year!

gills2k said:
I haven't been following the Texans at all during training camp. As an avid Bills fan I'm very curious to see what kind of year Moulds will have as the #2 receiver. After all--he's been double teamed the last 8 seasons and was still quite produtive.

Good luck this year!

Moulds has looked good. I can't honestly say he is a #2 receiver because his numbers might wind up being better than AJ's.

trane said:
Moulds has looked good. I can't honestly say he is a #2 receiver because his numbers might wind up being better than AJ's.

I found it interesting that the Chiefs gave him no respect, and then covered up AJ most of the first quarter. I don't care who catches them, as long as they are caught. One of the two will be productive.

I think Moulds appears lighter and quicker than his last couple of years in Buffalo. I don't foresee monster numbers from Eric, but I do think Carr will look for him on key 3rd downs and in the red zone.

I went to a public practice where the Texans ran a two minute drill. Carr hit Moulds on a 4th down conversion as well on the TD pass with a few seconds remaining. I thionk Eric already has David's trust.

KKHouston said:
I found it interesting that the Chiefs gave him no respect, and then covered up AJ most of the first quarter. I don't care who catches them, as long as they are caught. One of the two will be productive.
Amen!...........:redtowel:

Is it me or does Eric Moulds look huge. He has got to be the most physical imposing #2 in the history of the league, it looks like he has put on about 5-10 pounds of serious muscle mass and still has maintained his speed and quickness.

MasterC25 said:
Is it me or does Eric Moulds look huge. He has got to be the most physical imposing #2 in the history of the league, it looks like he has put on about 5-10 pounds of serious muscle mass and still has maintained his speed and quickness.

AJ and Moulds are very similar in build and size. They are imposing as can be... this is an area which I believe will seperate us from the pack.

MasterC25 said:
I know it I got to meet him outside Minute Maide after their batting practice, the guy is the size of a linebacker.

Moulds looks to have a great year for the same reason that AJ should have a great year. They are both absolute monsters on the field and dominating threats, and having both of them on the field at the same time looks to only benefit the Texans.

Having Moulds at #2 is a HUGE upgrade, IMO. He brings it every play, and his work ethic comes from a strong lineage with Andre Reed. Defenses are going to have a tough time keeping both our WRs covered, and then throw in a TE that can make plays, I see good numbers in Carr's season.

KKHouston said:
Moulds just know how to get open. Did you see his second catch when he broke the route and came back to the ball separating himself from the defender? Now thats how its done.

Hope AJ is taking notes.

Back