Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 09-13-2004   #1
strong guard13
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to strong guard13
Question Teach Me

I play football for my school but some times it just doesnt make sense please i need a football expert to teach me please
strong guard13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2004   #2
strong guard13
Rookie

ok if you have aim get me on Coolguy77084 i might be on now just catch me whenever
Old 09-13-2004   #3
thetexanator
All Pro

Rep Power: 4489 thetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respected

??????????????????what doesnt make sense?
thetexanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004   #4
strong guard13
Rookie

ok thanks you are very kind well it is kinda confusing i dont know what all the positions are or what they do yes i am an offensive guard im very small though lol anyways thing like i have nooooooooo idea what a saftey does i know where i line up obviously but please find some good sites thank you!!
Old 09-15-2004   #5
Blake

Quote:
Originally Posted by strong guard13
I play football for my school but some times it just doesnt make sense please i need a football expert to teach me please
Just pay attention to your coaching but realise your going to make some mistakes. Footballs a very easy game to understand once you get the basics down. Good luck to you and enjoy it while it last, I miss football bad.
Old 09-15-2004   #6
strong guard13
Rookie

Unhappy

ok well today we had a game but we lost oh well now we are 1-1 well we will get them next time did you ugys hear about that football team near here that got struck by lightning

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read