Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-14-2006   #1
Smash_Mouth_Mario
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 Smash_Mouth_Mario was voted MVPSmash_Mouth_Mario was voted MVPSmash_Mouth_Mario was voted MVPSmash_Mouth_Mario was voted MVP
Lightbulb Texans: 26th Offense, 32rd Defense

With the help of Spencer, Joppru, Armstrong, Flanagan, Morency, Moulds, Lundy, Daniels, Anderson, Ryans, Williams, Kalu, and Winston. Where do you think our offensive/defensive rank will be at the end of the season?

Please add any other players you think will make an impact this year.

Yahoo stats:

Houston Texans Big Mistake - Ha ha! NOT!
Smash_Mouth_Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006   #2
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 12366 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

too early to say, but at this point, i'll guess that our offense is somewehre between 12 and 20 and our d will be between 16 and 25
Old 08-14-2006   #3
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 141 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Nice Work, I think you maxed out my ram.

Well, all you gotta do is look at the "INT" "INTTD" columns and that will tell the tale. That goes up, we go up the food chain. We keep loosing corners...it ain't going to matter any how.
Think Armstrong is on the bubble. JMHO.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006   #4
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 77974 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete
Nice Work, I think you maxed out my ram.
You posting from your pocket pc? that's only about 560k worth of images combined...
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006   #5
TK_Gamer
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 TK_Gamer was voted MVPTK_Gamer was voted MVPTK_Gamer was voted MVPTK_Gamer was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash_Mouth_Mario
With the help of Spencer, Joppru, Armstrong, Flanagan, Morency, Moulds, Lundy, Daniels, Anderson, Ryans, Williams, Kalu, and Winston. Where do you think our offensive/defensive rank will be at the end of the season?

Please add any other players you think will make an impact this year.

Yahoo stats:

I'd say we can bump up to at least middle of the pack (16th) in offense and with our pass rush improved (and it will be) about 8th to 12th in defense. neither of which is spectacular but the two together might get us a wild card spot.
Old 08-14-2006   #6
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4640 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Both "O" and "D" should wind up some where close to middle of the pack, assuming we don't have injuries that shut one side or both down. Not a bad one year move if it happens.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006   #7
Hutch13
List of demands

Rep Power: 12 Hutch13 was voted MVPHutch13 was voted MVPHutch13 was voted MVPHutch13 was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Hutch13

I see defense being around 15-20 and seeing our offense around 20-22 because of DD injury.
Hutch13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-15-2006   #8
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881

the offense will be top 15 for sure, and D will be anywhere from 10th-25th. To me I still don't think I've seen enough to tell how we'll be there.
Old 08-15-2006   #9
texflex513
All Pro

check the stats on nfl.com we have the number 1 defense in preseason so far which is no big deal but hey... hopefully a prelude of good things to come

http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NF...1=4&_1:col_1=4
texflex513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006   #10
TK_Gamer
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 TK_Gamer was voted MVPTK_Gamer was voted MVPTK_Gamer was voted MVPTK_Gamer was voted MVP

yeah I think theres no way we dont make upper half in Defense. I really have a good feeling about our depth on the line, and thats where it all starts. Indy didnt let edge slip away for no reason. keep a pro-bowl defensive end and you got another shot at the big game, let him go to keep edge and yer lucky to make the wildcard. I can honestly see us even higher than 10th in defense this year if the secondary doesnt meltdown and our LB corp can stop the run up the middle better.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read