Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-14-2006   #1
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 105157 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Results???

I think this is a good example showing what the new coaching and scheming are going to do for us this year. Take a look at all the first time this, second time this stats.

http://www.houstontexans.com/gameday...=G%20Gamenotes
Old 08-14-2006   #2
Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry
Veteran

thanks for the link. Ryans is going to be a Stud. He is going to become this teams def. leader real fast.
Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006   #3
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 105157 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry
thanks for the link. Ryans is going to be a Stud. He is going to become this teams def. leader real fast.
I agree. I'm mostly impressed with the vast improvement shown by better coaching alone. I look forward to seeing the Texans improve week by week.:bananasplit:
Old 08-14-2006   #4
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 58645 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

This can't be right, can it?

24 points is a franchise record in points scored by the Texans, breaking the
previous mark of 19 vs. Oakland on 8/20/05.
Old 08-14-2006   #5
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02

That was the pre-season high.

I'm assuming it is correct. As I also heard the same thing this morning on 610. Isn't our highest scoring game ever still in the 30's? That's pretty bad too! That's the conservative ways of Capers and Co, I guess. I'm looking forward to us putting up quite a few of new numbers this year.
Old 08-14-2006   #6
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 44942 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02

No, we've scored 30 twice.

Maybe its the most points in a win.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006   #7
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED
No, we've scored 30 twice.

Maybe its the most points in a win.
It's a pre-season high.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read