Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 08-14-2006   #1
Texans>Colts
Veteran

Default Buy or Sell

I got this off the NFL Xtreme (link on my sig), it seemed really popular there so i want to start one

For Example I would put a topic and you would have to either but it or sell it and so on, then you have to put a topic of your own, and maybe give reason to support it

Hope you like it

Buy or Sell- The Bucs will win the NFC South
Old 08-14-2006   #2
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

We had one to those going for quite sometime, it is in here somewhere.
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006   #3
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 4279 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans>Colts
Buy or Sell- The Bucs will win the NFC South
We already have a big thread like this one already, but I like the topic.

Sell... Panthers will take NFC South. I love the Bucs, but I don't see them taking on the Panthers this year. You guys will grab a wildcard, and hopefully get far into the playoffs.

P.S. - Thanks for giving us Jameel Cook!
Old 08-14-2006   #4
Texans>Colts
Veteran

no problem. We don't need him since we got Alstott and Sowell
Old 08-14-2006   #5
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 4279 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans>Colts
no problem. We don't need him since we got Alstott and Sowell
Agreed. You guys have some serious power at RB. I have always loved Carnell Williams, and I think he will break out this year. Also, so long as you have Alstott, you have yourself a confident 3rd down back. Just keep workin on that QB situation of yours... hehe. Personally I liked Brian Griese a lot.
Old 08-14-2006   #6
Texans>Colts
Veteran

yea. too bad alstott is retiring next year though
Old 08-14-2006   #7
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

How is this different than the over/under topic?
Old 08-15-2006   #8
z0rpAn
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to z0rpAn Send a message via MSN to z0rpAn Send a message via Yahoo to z0rpAn

Buy or Sell - Stephen Jackson establishes himself as an elite RB this year.
z0rpAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006   #9
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 112586 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0rpAn
Buy or Sell - Stephen Jackson establishes himself as an elite RB this year.
Buy. He has the talent and the O-line. It's all up to him.

Buy or Sell: Wali Lundy will be a 1000 yd rusher this year.
Old 08-15-2006   #10
Indy
Rookie

Buy. Lundy has all the right tools and the scheme should help him, I also don't see DD playing much

Buy or Sell: Jake Plummer will have his best year yet
Indy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006   #11
Texans>Colts
Veteran

Buy, he just came off a good season and now has better WR's since they got Walker. They also will be passing more since they are using a rookie RB.

Buy or Sell- NFC East is the hardest division in football

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read