Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-14-2006   #1
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Kubiak's analysis of the game tape.

Check out the video in the Texans Insider. It is really interesting watching--says how coach sees things.

I wasn't able to access the video from the Texans Insider page. So the way I was able to watch it was to click on "View All" videos and then click on it from the archives.

(BTW, please send an email to fanfeedback if you do not like the Texans Insider stuff segregated on the website or any other changes you saw on game day.)
Old 08-14-2006   #2
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Buchannon and Wand have reason to be concerned. Kubiak is pretty impressed with their substitutes.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006   #3
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

I have decided not to register for any "free" content any longer. Please let me know what he says.
Old 08-14-2006   #4
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro
I have decided not to register for any "free" content any longer. Please let me know what he says.
He says that anyone who doesn't register for free content is a pud.

Old 08-14-2006   #5
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72
He says that anyone who doesn't register for free content is a pud.
Once again proving he is the Man.
Old 08-14-2006   #6
Sportsfan
All Pro

Won't play for me. What video player does it use? If its Real Player, i'm SOL. :brickwall
Sportsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006   #7
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan
Won't play for me. What video player does it use? If its Real Player, i'm SOL. :brickwall
How ya doin', Sol?

Register, use Real player. Hey, they oughta just redirect people and have them give out their SS#s to doubleclick.net.

Sponsored links
Old 08-14-2006   #8
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72
Buchannon and Wand have reason to be concerned. Kubiak is pretty impressed with their substitutes.

He said some nice things about Seth too.
Old 08-14-2006   #9
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21216 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected

He sounds pretty pleased with Ryans as well. If the coach says "#59's a good football player," you've made a good impression.

It doesn't sound like he's ready to drink kool-aid after Mario's first preseason game. I guess the Bush/Young faithful should wait at least another week.
TexanBacker93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006   #10
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick
He said some nice things about Seth too.
True, I forgot about that.

Old 08-14-2006   #11
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro
Ask and you shall receive--they've posted the transcript:

Link: Kubiak's comments

Actually, there is more info in there than is in the video.

MUST READ. Get the info from the source instead of processed through media types.

Old 08-14-2006   #12
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick
Ask and you shall receive--they've posted the transcript:

Link: Kubiak's comments

Actually, there is more info in there than is in the video.

MUST READ. Get the info from the source instead of processed through media types.

thank you for the direction
Old 08-14-2006   #13
jdog
All Pro

Rep Power: 17 jdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden cover

I think he is going to be a great coach. He has obviously learned a lot from Shanahan. Btw, the team looked so well coached in the first preseason game don't you think? It was just glaringly obvious to me that this is a well coaced team. Those uptempo practices were paying off big time. The KC first team defense was sucking wind on that first touchdown drive. I love it.
jdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006   #14
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 27214 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

all the realplayer content on the texans page is screwy for me. i have the latest ver. of RP, and everything...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read