Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-13-2006   #1
SuperD77
noob

Default Hope you guys do good :)

I hope you guys have a good year this year! Im a Bronco fan and I loved Gary Kubiak, I know if you guys have him your bound for some good years. It might take a lil while but I know he'll have that team straightened out no time. Good luck and maybe we'll see ya in the playoffs in the next few years.
SuperD77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006   #2
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 100466 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Thank you
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006   #3
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881

Thanks for coming here and giving us good luck and hopefully you guys will keep making the playoffs like you have and hopefully we'll meet you there in a year or two
Old 08-13-2006   #4
texflex513
All Pro

THANK YOU see ya preseason week 3
texflex513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006   #5
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17176 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected

Maybe we can meet in the playoffs sooner. In the new NFL it doesn't take long to go from bottom to top and vice versa.

Walking out of the game last night all I could think was how much that reminded me of a Broncos performance. I mean that with full compliments. There is no better organization to emulate. Well, in my opinion at least.
Old 08-13-2006   #6
Smash_Mouth_Mario
Veteran

Rep Power: 12 Smash_Mouth_Mario was voted MVPSmash_Mouth_Mario was voted MVPSmash_Mouth_Mario was voted MVPSmash_Mouth_Mario was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperD77
I hope you guys have a good year this year! Im a Bronco fan and I loved Gary Kubiak, I know if you guys have him your bound for some good years. It might take a lil while but I know he'll have that team straightened out no time. Good luck and maybe we'll see ya in the playoffs in the next few years.
I love Kubiak's creative use of the TE and overall balanced offense. Plus, he makes the QB an actual running threat (scrambles). Something that will help Carr avoid the sack.

Houston Texans Big Mistake - Ha ha! NOT!

Last edited by Smash_Mouth_Mario; 08-13-2006 at 10:08 PM.
Smash_Mouth_Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006   #7
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 42196 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Welcome to the board and thanks for the well wishes. For some reason, Broncos have always been a team I've enjoyed and hoped the best for. Good luck to your team as well and thanks for Kubiak and Smith.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-13-2006   #8
Hutch13
List of demands

Rep Power: 13 Hutch13 was voted MVPHutch13 was voted MVPHutch13 was voted MVPHutch13 was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Hutch13

Welcome and thank you. Hopefully we will see you in the playoffs this year and years to come.
Hutch13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006   #9
Texanfan4ever
All Pro

Rep Power: 76 Texanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks for the well-wishes. We are so excited to have Kubiak and company! What a difference they have made to our team and what a delight to have them as part of Houston. They have brought life back to a group of very talented athletes that have lived through Hell and survived!!! We are ecstatic and so genuinely excited to be part of their program!!!! Kubiak is a HERO to Houston in my book!!!!!!! We look forward to palying ya'll in the next few weeks. That will be fun..
Texanfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read