Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 08-13-2006   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default What could have been.. NFL drafts..

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/2333142

they say we should have drafted ed reed in 2002 #1 overall
and in 2003 Kevin Williams

and it has different years on it

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006   #2
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1859 sakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respected

That's retarded. A safety #1. Oh, the experts would have really liked that one.
sakebomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006   #3
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1859 sakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respected

Is this guy smoking crack?

Quote:
While he might not be an elite NFL corner, Buchanon turned into a productive defender before being traded to the Jets. McMichael would be a good weapon for a Raider attack that loves tight ends.
sakebomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006   #4
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

well I am suprised at 2003.. why still not AJ?
Old 08-13-2006   #5
TFL
Veteran

Rep Power: 4909 TFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respected

I find this one Funny. From the 01 draft.

4. Cincinnati Bengals
Justin Smith, DE Missouri
WR Chad Johnson (2nd), Oregon State
Cincinnati Bengals

There are better players on the board, but Smith became solid after a lengthy holdout. Chad Johnson would do more for the Bengals.
TFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006   #6
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

AJ is a slight bust?
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006   #7
Napa Auto Parts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 Napa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden cover

2002 is just plain dumb we should of drafted J.Peppers everyone knows that well except for some people that believe carr is still a better pick i dont see how but some homers out there do.

2003 i like AJ i would not change that.

2004 D.Robinson nothing wrong with that pick.

2005 DJ would of been the better pick hell even Jamaal Brown would of been more acceptable than TJ.
Napa Auto Parts is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-13-2006   #8
Wolf
100% Texan

they talk about antonio gates (undrafted).. well if that was the case why would they show him goint in 1st round.. heck the team could have drafted him in 7th
Old 08-13-2006   #9
TFL
Veteran

Rep Power: 4909 TFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf
they talk about antonio gates (undrafted).. well if that was the case why would they show him goint in 1st round.. heck the team could have drafted him in 7th

There saying that if the Teams could go back and do the draft over knowing how the players turned out then thats the way they would have more unlikely went.
TFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006   #10
Napa Auto Parts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 Napa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulexan
AJ is a slight bust?

Somewhat but its hard to blame it on him i wont blame anyone else but i think we know who is more at fault other than AJ.
Napa Auto Parts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006   #11
Hutch13
List of demands

Rep Power: 13 Hutch13 was voted MVPHutch13 was voted MVPHutch13 was voted MVPHutch13 was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Hutch13

If i could redo the 2003 draft i would pick Larry Johnson.
Hutch13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006   #12
WildBlackBear32
All Pro

I think all this LJ love is hilarious. For years, while Holmes was healthy all you heard was "WHAT A WASTED PICK!!!!" and "LJ IS A BUST!!!", now all of a sudden he's the best Runningback in the league to everyone. I said it since the year he was drafted that he would be a beast, now I just wish I could find all of the people who said he was terrible and laugh in their face.
WildBlackBear32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006   #13
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napa Auto Parts
2002 is just plain dumb we should of drafted J.Peppers everyone knows that well except for some people that believe carr is still a better pick i dont see how but some homers out there do.
2003 i like AJ i would not change that.
2004 D.Robinson nothing wrong with that pick.
2005 DJ would of been the better pick hell even Jamaal Brown would of been more acceptable than TJ.
I like the JB pick, would have liked picking Sooner WR Clayton even more.
And once again, DJ was not an inside LB and not a 3-4 OLB, so much for that.
And we are gonna find out about Carr this year, once and for all I hope. 'Till
then, '02 remains a ?.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006   #14
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 58645 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Haha this would be hillarious. If this was the case, for the first two years of the franchise, our best offensive player would have been corey bradford. Safety in 2002 and DT in 2003, yeah those are great picks for a building expansion team.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read