Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-12-2006   #1
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 17572 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default just got back from tonights game..

i have had season tickets since the texans existence and i never had once gone to a preseason game..so me and my dad decided to go.

The offensive scheming of kubiaks was very impressive. I like when David Carr did the misdirections and sprintouts, he is very quick on his feet and he can make things happen. Something i didnt see very ofteh last year was carr staying in the pocket and having some time to throw.

I wasnt too impressed with antwain smith, even though it is only preseason, i would like to see more. Wali Lundy did great out there, from the kickoff return at the beginning to the 9 carries that he had, even though he dropped a pass in the clear open.

Rosenfels did a very solid job..not as quick as david with his feet, but he passed well and it is nice to know that we might have a backup that we can rely on.

Mario Williams, not terribly impressive but he was pretty active out there for a while, he was in on a couple of tackles, even though he was covered pretty well...he will do alot better in the regular season

the atmosphere for this preseason game was very strong...people were into it just like during the reg. season, even though the main reason probably was for the season-ticket holders giving out tix to people who dont go to alot of games and they were probably excited..voerall a very impressive game..im ready for the regular season!!!!
Old 08-12-2006   #2
NFLforher
All Pro

Thanks for your observations. I didn't get the game out here in Cali. That's why I get NFL ticket every year.
NFLforher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006   #3
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 17572 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

i would also like to add how nice it felt to see the ball get thrown deep downfield a couple of times...this will be a much more exciting offense to watch this year

im proud that joppru finally got in a game, i hope he can at least make the team

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read