Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Barrett Green

TexanSam

Hall of Fame
I thought this guy was an undrafted guy and I don't remember getting him in free agency but has anyone heard of him doing well in camp? I haven't read his name in the Chronicle or anywhere else. He's had a few decent seasons, mainly in 2002 and 2003 with the Lions. When hearing the starting lineups, he totally came out of the blue. I didn't really pay attention to him while he was out there. Anyone have any opinions on how he played?

TexanSam said:
I thought this guy was an undrafted guy and I don't remember getting him in free agency but has anyone heard of him doing well in camp? I haven't read his name in the Chronicle or anywhere else. He's had a few decent seasons, mainly in 2002 and 2003 with the Lions. When hearing the starting lineups, he totally came out of the blue. I didn't really pay attention to him while he was out there. Anyone have any opinions on how he played?

LOL....he got his head and body separated when he was blocked from his blind side while in pursuit of the runner. I think that was his 15 seconds of fame. I expect he's still feeling it.

bayoudreamn said:
LOL....he got his head and body separated when he was blocked from his blind side while in pursuit of the runner. I think that was his 15 seconds of fame. I expect he's still feeling it.

That was him getting hit? Haha, that was an awesome block by the Chiefs player.

bayoudreamn said:

Oh ya i could almost feel his pain. :crutch:

Back