Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 08-10-2006   #1
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 98311 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Colts preseason game

It just started, anybody watching? I'm curious to see what their running game looks like.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006   #2
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 22660 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

boooooo colts
Old 08-10-2006   #3
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 98311 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

They're still a divisional rival and I am curious to see how their blocking/running game will be without Edge
Old 08-10-2006   #4
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

I hate the Colts, who the hell starts a preseason game with a onside kick, how tacky
Old 08-10-2006   #5
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

The play action pass definetly wasn't working on that play.
Old 08-10-2006   #6
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

A bit of in Mannings face and he under throws.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006   #7
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

PA pass worked on that play......damn
Sponsored links
Old 08-10-2006   #8
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rams defense sucks, they couldn't cover anybody. On almost every completion the receiver was wide open.
Old 08-10-2006   #9
ccdude730
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 129 ccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ccdude730

nothing new from the colts
Old 08-10-2006   #10
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected

Rams made it too easy for him. You have to blitz that guy just about every play.
the wonger need food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006   #11
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

If I was a colts fan I would be so frustrated. When the game doesn't matter Peyton knifes straight through defenses, but in the playoffs he plays like crap. I don't understand it. How does a guy put up historic year after historic year during the regular season and then choke year after year.
Old 08-10-2006   #12
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bomb
If I was a colts fan I would be so frustrated. When the game doesn't matter Peyton knifes straight through defenses, but in the playoffs he plays like crap. I don't understand it. How does a guy put up historic year after historic year during the regular season and then choke year after year.
I'd be frustrated also. I think Manning will win a Super Bowl eventually though. I don't worry too much about the Colts though. If your team is making the playoffs year after year, then your franchise isn't doing bad.
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006   #13
ccdude730
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 129 ccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bomb
If I was a colts fan I would be so frustrated. When the game doesn't matter Peyton knifes straight through defenses, but in the playoffs he plays like crap. I don't understand it.
its a combination between the protection scheme and the 3-4 defenses
Old 08-10-2006   #14
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

S. Jackson is going to be good this year.
Old 08-10-2006   #15
ccdude730
Hall of Fame

bulger doing his mcnabb impression didnt work out very well
Old 08-10-2006   #16
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khari
boooooo colts

hooray beer!!!
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006   #17
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 4279 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

This game is making me smile. The Colts passing attack (at least when Manning was up) looked normal for preseason.... but the rushing attack is certainly suffering. They may not want to admit it, but it will take some time before their running game even approaches what it was when Edge was there.
Old 08-10-2006   #18
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Colt Defense isn't looking all that strong either, at least in the 1st quarter.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006   #19
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 92750 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

OK, can someone please explain to me what that stupid noise is at the end of every play? It sounds like a zipper, robot, or something like that. It's obviously some stupid FOX special effect that is getting on my nerves.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006   #20
ccdude730
Hall of Fame

NOOOO!! dont talk about that

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read