Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-09-2006   #1
TexansFan4EvR
Rookie

Default Who's Excited

DAANG, it feels like forever, since the last game of the year against the 49er's. Cant wait till saturday till I get to see Mario in action, hes going to be a beast come this weekend. Everything has changed its not our same ole texans from last year. Its the new and improved TEXANS!
Old 08-09-2006   #2
Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFan4EvR
DAANG, it feels like forever, since the last game of the year against the 49er's. Cant wait till saturday till I get to see Mario in action, hes going to be a beast come this weekend. Everything has changed its not our same ole texans from last year. Its the new and improved TEXANS!
For the teams and the fans lets hope its a different team from last year. Dont know if anybody can take another 2-14. We shall see come sat. I'm very pump-up about all the changes and I think the team WILL be much improved from the Capers coached teams. 8-8 playoffs next year.
Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006   #3
jdog
All Pro

Rep Power: 17 jdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden cover

I'm so excited, and I actually get to go to a game this year. Whoo hoo, I can't wait! We have a tough schedule for being first in the draft, but I think we will be in every single one of these games. It's going to be an exciting year. Do you think our defensive line is going to be anything like the Chicago transformation that occured recently?
jdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006   #4
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdog
I'm so excited, and I actually get to go to a game this year. Whoo hoo, I can't wait! We have a tough schedule for being first in the draft, but I think we will be in every single one of these games. It's going to be an exciting year. Do you think our defensive line is going to be anything like the Chicago transformation that occured recently?
DOn't know but that would be nice for a change.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006   #5
NoBullTexan
Veteran

It will be nice to be a season ticket holder again, with a team to be proud of, and one that will be in there competing till the last play of the game.
Old 08-09-2006   #6
The Dude Abides
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39 The Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm ready for the start of next year's baseball season.
Old 08-09-2006   #7
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 44 Titan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoBullTexan
It will be nice to be a season ticket holder again, with a team to be proud of, and one that will be in there competing till the last play of the game.

It's still not too late to become a Titan fan again....
Old 08-09-2006   #8
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 413804 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan "Tack" Fan
It's still not too late to become a Titan fan again....
I think he was looking for more than just season tickets being available--yup, there are the other requirements right there, cross off the Titans.
Old 08-09-2006   #9
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 398918 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

I agree about the excitement. I feel as much anticipation for this year as our inaugral season. There is so much to look forward to, even though I don't expect a winning season.
Old 08-09-2006   #10
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 44 Titan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respected

Too bad you guys have to play us twice this year. Oh, you don't agree?
Old 08-09-2006   #11
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 27214 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Quote:
i just want to beat you guys once... Just once. it'd be so sweet.
Old 08-09-2006   #12
real

Quote:
What?!?!?! that's too bad for ya'll...and speaking about that I want in on that bet....Sig not avatar of course...
Old 08-09-2006   #13
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerfulDragon
i just want to beat you guys once... Just once. it'd be so sweet.
All I want for Christmas:

Beat the Ravens (first and foremost ... or should i say Baltimore Titans)
Beat the Colts
Beat The Jags
Sweep the Texans
Beat the Jets
Beat the Bills

7-9 is all im asking. That's not too much to ask for
Old 08-09-2006   #14
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx
What?!?!?! that's too bad for ya'll...and speaking about that I want in on that bet....Sig not avatar of course...

You're officially added, sig only
Old 08-09-2006   #15
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 27214 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

I don't want to just beat you titans. I want to Crush them. I'd be happy with either a 50+ to ~7 Shellacking, or late game heroics by the texans to come back and win.
Old 08-09-2006   #16
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 398918 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm looking forward to Mario blindsiding Young and Manning. And I don't mean just take them down, but seeing their puny QB bodies bend backwards, head whiplashed as they see the sky, and driven into the ground. And then Mario gets up and stands over his work, while the QBs roll around in agony waiting for trainers to cart their bodies off the field of play.

I don't want to wish injury on anyone, but getting the crap sacked out of enemy QBs is what I'm pumped to see.

Seek and destroy, Mario.
Old 08-09-2006   #17
Dime
Hall of Fame

I am not excited... I am EXCITED!!!!!!
Old 08-09-2006   #18
BigDTexansFan
All Pro

Quote:
not with you guys having Bud Adams pushing his unprepared QB Vince "Knockdown pass" Young....LOL
Old 08-09-2006   #19
BigDTexansFan
All Pro

Quote:
All I want for Christmas:

Beat the Ravens (first and foremost ... or should i say Baltimore Titans)
Beat the Colts
Beat The Jags
Sweep the Texans
Beat the Jets
Beat the Bills

7-9 is all im asking. That's not too much to ask for
with all the issues on that team, least of which is your owner...7-9 might as well ask for 16-0 and a sweep of Texans :bananasplit: even at our worst last season, you had to struggle to beat us at home..(in whatever the crackerbox y'all play in is called)
Old 08-09-2006   #20
BigDTexansFan
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel
I'm looking forward to Mario blindsiding Young and Manning. And I don't mean just take them down, but seeing their puny QB bodies bend backwards, head whiplashed as they see the sky, and driven into the ground. And then Mario gets up and stands over his work, while the QBs roll around in agony waiting for trainers to cart their bodies off the field of play.

I don't want to wish injury on anyone, but getting the crap sacked out of enemy QBs is what I'm pumped to see.

Seek and destroy, Mario.
AMEN DB!!!! Manning, Young, Leftwich, Bledsoe

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read