Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-08-2006   #1
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected
Smile Texans Training Camp Video Highlights.

KHOU.com has a section where they have highlights of training camp. There are some nice videos of the Texans but I was particularly interested in seeing the Mario Williams clip.

http://www.khou.com/video/texans.html

Let's keep this thread as the video thread of the Texans training camp. So people can come to one thread and check out all the videos.
Old 08-08-2006   #2
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

The clips of the defensive line are great.
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006   #3
BradK10
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to BradK10 Send a message via Yahoo to BradK10

Holy hell Karm sounds like Mickey from "Rocky"
Old 08-08-2006   #4
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4561 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

Does anyone know why these videos don't work for some people? Is it because of Java?
Old 08-08-2006   #5
ccdude730
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 129 ccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ccdude730

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan279
Does anyone know why these videos don't work for some people? Is it because of Java?
i have to disable my internet security and use IE instead of firefox
Old 08-08-2006   #6
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4561 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccdude730
I am using IE, last time to watch these I had to uninstall Java, now I tried turning Java off and it still won't work.
Old 08-08-2006   #7
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

I am using IE and disable pop-up blocker and that doesn't work either. I use Norton's security set, might that be it? Tried downloading the MS Media Player from the site and it said what I had was newer. So, beats the snott out of me why it isn't working.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-08-2006   #8
bayoudreamn
Veteran

Rep Power: 2723 bayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by edo783
I am using IE and disable pop-up blocker and that doesn't work either. I use Norton's security set, might that be it? Tried downloading the MS Media Player from the site and it said what I had was newer. So, beats the snott out of me why it isn't working.
I use Norton and mine is currently disabled and the vids play, so that might be it
Old 08-09-2006   #9
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayoudreamn
I use Norton and mine is currently disabled and the vids play, so that might be it
I hate to turn that off, but I will give it a rip and see if that works. Thanks.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006   #10
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

If the video player doesn't pop up when you click on the link then try opening the link as another window. I was having sort of the same problem but now it works.
Old 08-09-2006   #11
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 32471 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccdude730

Genius.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006   #12
WWX
Rookie

There is a show on NFL Network ‘Inside Training Camp’ and they will report on Texans camp tonight. My listing shows 5pm CT. Should be good for those of us who’re unable to attend open practices. Hopefully the show will provide some good looks at Kubiak’s strategy.
WWX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006   #13
Nawzer
Alienz

A couple of new videos on Mario Williams. Mostly interviews but interesting none the less.

http://images.nfl.com/video/homepage/2006/0823-8.ram

http://broadband.espn.go.com/ivp/splash?ceid=2557998

To see the ESPN video of Mario just go to the NFL section and browse the video. The link above will lead to the ESPN media player and you can see the video in large screen. Go to the NFL section once again and click on Mario Willams picture. By the way anyone notice Darren Lyn is working for ESPN? Wasn't he with NBC or channel 2 here in Houston? Anyway, enjoy.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read