Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-07-2006   #1
ItsAJtime
Rookie

Default Did Davis go today

Did anyone attend todays practice? Did Davis practice? Any good or bad news out of camp today?
ItsAJtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006   #2
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 631 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAJtime
Did anyone attend todays practice? Did Davis practice? Any good or bad news out of camp today?
I heard on ESPN that Davis still didn't practice. Kubiak said they just couldn't pin down any definite starting date. Could be Weds, Thurs, next Mon hard to tell. Kubiak also told Carr he was going to have to have better practices than he had this am and Kubiak was disappointed in the offense.

All in all, I've heard better reports.
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006   #3
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow that really blows. Especially when we are trying to prepare for an opponent. Not what you want to hear.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006   #4
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

DD didn't practice. I didn't see him from my vantage point.

TJ was limping and did not practice. One of his calves appeared to be wrapped.

It was interesting to see how much more after practice running that was going on compared to the first practice. Didn't see any post first practice at all. This time, I saw lots of jogging.

They did a lot of end zone drills. Saw at least one interception goal line, and a few dropped balls, which is not what you like to see. (Unless as the Texans employee next to me said, you are rooting for the defense).
Old 08-07-2006   #5
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 Reddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotReddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to Reddevil63 Send a message via Yahoo to Reddevil63

Carr didnt look sharp today at all, threw a few TD's during endzone drills, but his receivers bailed him out on most of the throws.
Old 08-07-2006   #6
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddevil63
Carr didnt look sharp today at all, threw a few TD's during endzone drills, but his receivers bailed him out on most of the throws.
Oh dear sweet 8 lb. 6 oz. baby Jeezus...please don't feed the trolls with this sort of information!
Old 08-07-2006   #7
MightyTExan
It's go time!

Rep Power: 22797 MightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respected

I think Kubiak is kicking up the intensity a notch...............
MightyTExan is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-07-2006   #8
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 356973 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddevil63
You drove down from Dallas for a practice?
Old 08-07-2006   #9
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpshafer_1976
Oh dear sweet 8 lb. 6 oz. baby Jeezus...please don't feed the trolls with this sort of information!
I am not a troll as well as other posters about Carr's poor performance...

I am an original season ticket holder that isn't pleased with David Carr's performance in his first four years.

Please show a little more respect than making some generic swipe.

Besides, Carr and the rest of the team have a long way to go. This is a 2 to 3 year plan in the works.
hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006   #10
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywood_texan
I am not a troll as well as other posters about Carr's poor performance...

I am an original season ticket holder that isn't pleased with David Carr's performance in his first four years.

Please show a little more respect than making some generic swipe.

Besides, Carr and the rest of the team have a long way to go. This is a 2 to 3 year plan in the works.
You can't police the posts that are type any more than I can. If I could, I would definitely police yours.

My post was for comical effect, which was obviously lost upon you.
Old 08-07-2006   #11
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpshafer_1976
You can't police the posts that are type any more than I can. If I could, I would definitely police yours.

My post was for comical effect, which was obviously lost upon you.
You would police my posts? But you can make jokes and say what you like?

For some one that made a joke, you are taking my response way too seriously.
hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read