Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-24-2004   #1
Eagle Fan
Rookie

Default Hi Texan fans

As an Eagles fan, this team won my heart by knocking off the hated Cowboys in their first season. I need an AFC team to root for and as I was a fan of the old Oilers (Earl Campbell & Bum Phillips) and don't like the Titans, the Texans are it. Besides, neither the Texans or the Oilers ever beat the Eagles. (Not that I would hold it against them other than for that 1 game.) Look it up it's true. I was really hoping the guys could knock off the Pack but being a long-time NFC fan, I could tell that Farve was mounting one of his famous comebacks and that the Texans were doomed. RATS! Anyway, I see continued progress and the play-offs next year.
Eagle Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2004   #2
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 406301 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Welcome aboard, man! I don't mind crossover fans at all...especially when they root for our Texans!

The Eagles are fun to watch, that's for sure. I think they've got the best shot in the NFC to (finally) get to the big one.
Old 11-24-2004   #3
gwallaia

Rep Power: 88694 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

The Eagles and Giants are the only two teams the Oilers never beat.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2004   #4
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

ya know.. ive never been able to find an NFC team i liked. and no offense but ive never liked the eagles hehe.

I think if I was going to root for an NFC team.. it would have to be the Giants or the Seahawks.

anyway thanks for the support.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read