Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-06-2006   #1
rfc17
noob

Default Eric Winston/David Anderson

How have these two rookies looked in camp? They were two guys I liked going into the draft.

Thought yall got good value with Winston. If he didnt hurt his leg, he probably would have been a top 15 pick. And I always thought Anderson had Wayne Chrebet like potential.
rfc17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006   #2
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfc17
How have these two rookies looked in camp? They were two guys I liked going into the draft.

Thought yall got good value with Winston. If he didnt hurt his leg, he probably would have been a top 15 pick. And I always thought Anderson had Wayne Chrebet like potential.

As far as Wiston I know from what I have read the Texans coaches love him and has been working with the 1st team since Z. Weigert has been dinged this training camp.
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006   #3
chuckm
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 chuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVP

Anderson struck me as being VERY small ......

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read