Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-12-2004   #201
SDBoltz
Veteran

Rep Power: 0 SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz
Default Go Bolts

Hollings Is Nice Nice Lil Tandem You Got There We Have A Player A Lil Bit Faster Than Hollings In Michael Turner He Is Supposed To Be Returning Kicks With Welker. 2 Minutes To Show Who Has The Will To Win
SDBoltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004   #202
MrLizardTX
Veteran

Game Over
27-20 Sd
MrLizardTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004   #203
SDBoltz
Veteran

Rep Power: 0 SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz
Default Gooooooooo Bolts

CHARGES ON PACE TO GO 16-0 HOUSTON ON PACE TO GO 0-16 i TOLD YOU THE CHARGERS WOULD WIN WHO CARES IF NOONE PICKED US?? ALL THESE ESPN PREDICTIONS AND THIS AND THAT.... YOU CANT EVEN BEAT THE LOWLY CHARGERS LOL I GOT ONE THING TO SAY

LETS GO BOLTS LETS GO BOLTS LETS GO BOLTS LETS GO BOLTS LETS GO BOLTS LETS GO BOLTS LETS GO BOLTS LETS GO BOLTS LETS GO BOLTS LETS GO BOLTS LETS GO BOLTS LETS GO BOLTS LETS GO BOLTS LETS GO BOLTS LETS GO BOLTS LETS GO BOLTS LETS GO BOLTS LETS GO BOLTS LETS GO BOLTS LETS GO BOLTS LETS GO BOLTS LETS GO BOLTS LETS GO BOLTS LETS GO BOLTS LETS GO BOLTS LETS GO BOLTS LETS GO BOLTS LETS GO BOLTS LETS GO BOLTS LETS GO BOLTS LETS GO BOLTS LETS GO BOLTS LETS GO BOLTS LETS GO BOLTS LETS GO BOLTS LETS GO BOLTS
Old 09-12-2004   #204
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Yall got on Hollings when he fumbled twice in a preseason game, yall better get on Davis. You cant fumble late in the fourth in the red zone.

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004   #205
FatTabbyMama
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to FatTabbyMama Send a message via Yahoo to FatTabbyMama

Knew it wasn't going to be as easy as many thought it should have been. Still, we should have won. Too many turnovers of course. DD looked great, Carr looked good, but not his best of course. But...it'll take a lot more than that before you get me to speak ill of David Carr!
FatTabbyMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004   #206
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

Look, I appreciate your enthusiasm and congrats to SD, but be careful with the optimism for the rest of the season. We chewed up your defense and were it not for the times the Texans gave it up for no reason, this would have been an easy win for HOU.

As for us Houston fans, we just lost to the UNDISPUTED WORST TEAM IN FOOTBALL. From here forward, I hope everyone stops crying about "respect" from the media or opposing fans or anyone else. This team's not ready to be respected yet. Don't jump off the bandwagon or start screaming for coaches' heads, but we will have to take this dose of realism. The Texans aren't there yet.
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004   #207
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm so freaking disappointed that I can't see right now. 4 turnovers. Absolutely no excuse for that. One other thing that bothered me is how many times we had them 2nd and 3rd and LONG, and they picked up the first down almost every time. Hats off to the Chargers, they should have won the game.
Old 09-12-2004   #208
SDBoltz
Veteran

Default Chargers Win

We Beat You Guys We Forced Turnovers They Werent Accidents. Mistakes Lose You Football Games. Brees Played Steady Football Lt Gashed You For Over A Buck 20. If You Guys Didnt Know Antonio Gates I'm Quite Sure You Do Now. I Told You He Was Great Someone Give Me My Props For Calling Everything In This Game. Only Reason You Didnt See More Reverses Is Because Tim Dwight Is Out And He Is Our Main Guy For That... Boy It Feels Good To Win A Reg. Season Game. I Wish I Could Share The Feeling With You Guys..but Hey You Lost. Gooooooo Bolts
Old 09-12-2004   #209
Foozball
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdEyeBC32
Thanks for admitting something we already know, oh well you are pace for a 1-15 season. You didn't win, we lost the game.
Big time!
I'm glad I'm not in that locker-room right now...
Foozball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004   #210
Htown34s
Veteran

The four turnovers will be easier to fix than the defense. We have to get some pressure on the QB and it just ain't happening...
Old 09-12-2004   #211
SDBoltz
Veteran

Default Go Bolts

Well Hey Robinson Really Lost You This Game. You Were Torchin Us In The Pasing Game For A While... But In The Second Half We Really Shut You Down. If You Go Back And Look At The Game. Lt Had 2 Solid Halfs. Forced Key Turnovers And Like I Have Been Saying All Week

Chargers Win!!
Old 09-12-2004   #212
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDBoltz
I Wish I Could Share The Feeling With You Guys..but Hey You Lost. Gooooooo Bolts
What's a Goo Bolt? Sounds like you shouldn't be waving that around at people.

OK, OK, you had your shining moment. Congrats. Hand in your CAPS LOCK key and go...your math homework is due tomorrow, isn't it? And as I recall from last year, we had that "winning feeling" more than you did.
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004   #213
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13829 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

We are only a third year team and IMO have improved a lot since last season. We beat ourselves with the turnovers. I was VERY impressed by Babin's play today.
Old 09-12-2004   #214
FatBoyTim
Rookie

babin? he got buried by a terrible OT at least 6 times. Drew Brees toast the texan secondary. he wont even be starting in 4 weeks. Carr just does not look like he is getting it yet.
FatBoyTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004   #215
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 Reddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotReddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to Reddevil63 Send a message via Yahoo to Reddevil63

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBoyTim
babin? he got buried by a terrible OT at least 6 times. Drew Brees toast the texan secondary. he wont even be starting in 4 weeks. Carr just does not look like he is getting it yet.
LOL ok name one person who didnt get buried by that "terrible" offensive line? Babin's name got called more than anybody elses because he made the most plays on D.
Reddevil63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004   #216
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13829 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

He also dropped LT behind the line twice. I bet not many other rookies, if any, can say that.
Old 09-12-2004   #217
SDBoltz
Veteran

Default Botls Baby

Yes Babin Had A Nice Game... But Lt Had A Nicer Game. Yes Babin Got 2 Open Field Tackles Which I've Never Seen But Then Again Today It Didnt Look To Me Like Lt Had His Normal Balance Hopefully By Next Week That Will Change. You Guys Need To Change Your Gameplan. A Real West Coast Offense Would Be Great For Your Team. With The Receivers You Have. Today Just Didnt Work Out For You Guys. We Just Flat Out Beat You No Excuses. Good Game I'l Lbe Back On The Board Kuz I Like You Guys You Come With Some Good Factrs And Genuine Fan Concern
Old 09-12-2004   #218
DominatorDavis
Veteran

Chargers had more points on the board at the end of the game. That is all that I care about. That game flat out sucked. SDBoltz you were right about Gates - he was a killer. Breeze had a great game and I felt that for the most part Tomlinson was contained. Carr had 2 picks and Davis had 2 fumbles. That sucks. We cannot have turnovers like that and expect to win.
DominatorDavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004   #219
texan279
Hall of Fame

Did anyone else think that some of the camera angles/shots were pretty bad today? The challenge that we lost looked to me like the WR's toes were out of bounds on his second foot down, but couldn't be 100% sure because there was only the one replay they had of the play from behind the line of scrimmage. I also remember one of the commentators saying that was the only replay they had of that play. There were a few other times the camera work looked pretty bad to me also.
Old 09-12-2004   #220
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 Reddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotReddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to Reddevil63 Send a message via Yahoo to Reddevil63

There was an angle in front of the reciever but the camera man had the shot on the upper half of his body so we couldnt see his feet.
Reddevil63 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read