Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 08-04-2006   #1
Capster67
Veteran

Default Colts Pick Up 2 Former Texans

Just saw the Indianapolis Colts picked up Tony Hollings and Jamal Lord. Guess they liked what they saw when they played us.
Capster67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006   #2
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
They must have liked how they passed the gatorade to the guys who actually got in games.
Or maybe Chan Gailey explained to the Colts that Hollings was a special talent ?
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006   #3
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1726 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

I know my opinion varries with that of much of the board, but I really believe Hollings could have been sucessful if he had been allowed time to recover and THEN play. I think he will be a solid NFL player, but he could have been more with us. Thats just my opinion. I never once though Lord was worth a roster spot though.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read