Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-04-2006   #1
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Moulds On NFL Live

Switch to ESPN, they keep saying the have a guest coming on but they won't say who. Everytime they say it they show video of Moulds. Check it out.

Last edited by RTP2110; 08-04-2006 at 03:16 PM.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006   #2
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 Reddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotReddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to Reddevil63 Send a message via Yahoo to Reddevil63

Im curious as to when they are going to stop asking Texans players how disappointed they were when they didnt get Reggie Bush. GET OVER IT!!!! The draft was 4 months ago, they cant switch now and everybody in the organization is happy with the pick.

Old 08-04-2006   #3
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddevil63
Im curious as to when they are going to stop asking Texans players how disappointed they were when they didnt get Reggie Bush. GET OVER IT!!!! The draft was 4 months ago, they cant switch now and everybody in the organization is happy with the pick.

What did he say??????
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006   #4
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 Reddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotReddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to Reddevil63 Send a message via Yahoo to Reddevil63

ESPN: Going into the draft, was everybody fairly sure that Reggie Bush was going to be the pick?

Moulds: (typical anything can happen on draft day answer)

ESPN: Well as an offensive guy you had to be pretty disappointed that they passed on him

Moulds: (typical Reggie is a special guy but Mario is going to be good also)

It just bugs me hearing the same two questions for 4 months
Old 08-04-2006   #5
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 12627 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

I bet our team is equally tired of hearing the same two questions. Especially our offense stars, they are the Texans Superstars, we don't want to hear about no Bushes!
Old 08-04-2006   #6
South Texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 South Texan is on the Pro-Bowl ballotSouth Texan is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

I can't tell you how much I am hoping Mario gets Rookie of the Year, leads the league in sacks, and goes to the Pro-Bowl while Vince is still on the clip board and Reggie only gets limited action his first year.

On the other hand, I probably can't afford to send Crow Under Glass to all the folks that won't let the #1 pick thing go.
South Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006   #7
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

NFL Live is scheduled to re-air at 6:30
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-04-2006   #8
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

NFL Live is a complete joke after you have the NFL Network.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006   #9
LORK 88
Wreck'em Ŧech!

Rep Power: 202 LORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to LORK 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan
amen to that!! Its like ESPN's world revolves around Reggie Bush . . .
Old 08-04-2006   #10
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881

So much for the re-air of espn. Looks like that boxing show that they have is on instead :brickwall
Old 08-04-2006   #11
Tulip
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Tulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVP

I just watched it on Tivo (thanks, D). I can't believe they brought Eric Moulds onto the show just to talk about Reggie Bush. It was so insulting to Moulds. And do they really think Bush factored into Moulds's decision to play for the Texans?

Ugh.
Old 08-04-2006   #12
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan
Damn you Time Warner. Comcast can't get here soon enough.
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006   #13
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881

Wow. I can't believe they'd talk about Reggie Bush to Eric Moulds. I thought you guys were joking at first. Maybe if Reggie somewhat factored into Eric's life or something but there's no connection. You don't think the Texans have had enough of Reggie? So you need to ask Eric, the member of a young and up and coming team, about a player that has nothing to even do with him. Why the heck would he care what's going on with Reggie? And I thought the media might have brains. You think Eric wanted to give up some time of his day for you so he could talk about Reggie Bush?

No Texans fans hate Reggie Bush because of Reggie Bush! Texans fans hate Reggie Bush because of people like this! Texans fans hate Reggie Bush because of the media! They just won't let the world move on without talking about Reggie Bush!

I swear if Mario is successful and has a better season than Reggie the media won't let themselves believe it.
Old 08-04-2006   #14
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanFan881
Wow. I can't believe they'd talk about Reggie Bush to Eric Moulds. I thought you guys were joking at first. Maybe if Reggie somewhat factored into Eric's life or something but there's no connection. You don't think the Texans have had enough of Reggie? So you need to ask Eric, the member of a young and up and coming team, about a player that has nothing to even do with him. Why the heck would he care what's going on with Reggie? And I thought the media might have brains. You think Eric wanted to give up some time of his day for you so he could talk about Reggie Bush?

No Texans fans hate Reggie Bush because of Reggie Bush! Texans fans hate Reggie Bush because of people like this! Texans fans hate Reggie Bush because of the media! They just won't let the world move on without talking about Reggie Bush!

I swear if Mario is successful and has a better season than Reggie the media won't let themselves believe it.
I don't hate Reggie Bush. I wish him well. I'm sick of the talk about why the Texans should have taken Reggie Bush though. Bush hasn't come out and said "The Texans should have taken me." Everyone else has.
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006   #15
Smokedawg
Veteran

Rep Power: 14 Smokedawg could be on the next Madden coverSmokedawg could be on the next Madden coverSmokedawg could be on the next Madden coverSmokedawg could be on the next Madden coverSmokedawg could be on the next Madden coverSmokedawg could be on the next Madden cover

I'm just plain tired of hearing about REGGIE BUST !
Old 08-04-2006   #16
WildBlackBear32
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokedawg
I'm just plain tired of hearing about REGGIE BUST !
Probably about as tired I was with a lot of clueless posters here last year posting about MATT LIONHEART being the answer for the Texans.
WildBlackBear32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006   #17
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

While ESPN coninues to worship Bush, the NFL Network has gone far and beyond that issue. They have had plenty of shows about the players that are about to be inducted into Canton, such as Warren Moon, troy aikman, the late Reggie White, and Harry Carson.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read