Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-04-2006   #1
hotsauce
Rookie

Default What about Morgan

I'm a big fan of Donavan Morgan! He played up in Tulsa in the AF2. He was a stud. I haven't heard much since he's left tulsa. He was on the practice squad last year for most of the season. Have any of you heard any news on him. He's very talented deep and i just want to know how he's doin in TX. Am I ever going to get to see him play again. Let me know the scoop.

is there a player by player update letting me know how each one did in practice?

Last edited by hotsauce; 08-04-2006 at 01:29 PM.
hotsauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006   #2
Hulk75
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 428 Hulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respected

I have been almost every day.

AJ, Moulds, Walters, Lewis and Donovan I could see that. "Jerome" Hurt.

People may laugh but I have been impressed with Anderson the little white kid from Colorado State, he can catch and runs some great short routes, really quick, BUT really SMALL. Sometimes I wish these wide outs like JJ would grow a couple inches.
Hulk75 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read