Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Make Your Pick!

texasguy346

Mod Squad
Thought I'd start a new game, and I think it should be a lot of fun. It's pretty simple, and you'll get a quick insight into what others think about the NFL.

Here's what you do. You simply make two or more statements that relate to the NFL, and then someone else will Make Their Pick as to which statement is more likely to happen. They'll explain their reasoning behind their pick, and then they'll post their question.

For example: What is more likely to happen?
Cowboys defeat Vikings OR Chargers defeat Texans

Then someone else will make their pick of the two options, and explain themselves then ask their question. I hope that explains it. Well lets give it a try.

What's more likely to happen Sunday?
Carr will throw 4 TDs OR Brees will throw 4INTs

Carr throw 4 TD's. It's generally easier for the offense to have success than the defense to get 4 big turnovers. Drew Brees is a good quarterback and won't make 4 mental errors in a game. I don't think the Texans secondary is quite good enough for 4 INT's, but their offense is definitely good enough for 4 TD passes.

What's more likely to happen...
Ricky Williams gives up pot OR MJ makes another comeback to the NBA?

LiveForTheGame said:
What's more likely to happen...
Ricky Williams gives up pot OR MJ makes another comeback to the NBA?

Rick Williams gives up pot. MJ's only temptation now is to be an owner, and not have to use his money. Ricky is much more likely to come back to the NFL if he is in need of money.

Back