Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

View Poll Results: Who would bother you the least if they won the AFC South this year?
Colts 27 57.45%
Jags 11 23.40%
Titans 9 19.15%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-02-2006   #1
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 44 Titan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Who would you want to win the AFC South?

This is a weird poll, i know but hear me out.

Which team would you want to win the AFC South if the Texans weren't an option. It's like asking what team you have the most respect for or which team would bother you the least if they won the AFC South this year.

I did this on the Titans board as well so I want to compare the results.

I made it public. So don't be a homer.

BTW, I didnt vote.
Old 08-02-2006   #2
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 100421 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan "Tack" Fan
This is a weird poll, i know but hear me out.

Which team would you want to win the AFC South if the Texans weren't an option. It's like asking what team you have the most respect for or which team would bother you the least if they won the AFC South this year.

I did this on the Titans board as well so I want to compare the results.

I made it public. So don't be a homer.

BTW, I didnt vote.
The Clots, just because they've been there for the past couple years and I'm used to it. Including the fact that the two other teams have pissed me off in the past (owner/trying to persuade the oilers to move). Not that they can compete for the division anyways
Old 08-02-2006   #3
gwallaia

Rep Power: 63494 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

I voted for the Colts, because they have the most tolerable fans compared with the Jags and the Possum Holler gang.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006   #4
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Titanics .... I like everyone but Bud.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006   #5
TFL
Veteran

Rep Power: 4909 TFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respected

I like the Jags as my second Fav. to the Texans. The only thing I really do not like about them is the time where J.J. Moses called fair catch and one of the jags lit him up on purpose, but otherwise you have to respect there coach and team.
TFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006   #6
Texan Asylum
Christian

Rep Power: 17420 Texan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respected

Man, did I ever screw up! :brickwall I misread it thinking who I wanted to win the South the LEAST!!! I can never bring myself to EVER want to see the Tacks win ANYTHING! Can't stand them and won't stand them. IF they moved back to Houston, I wouldn't support them even then. That's about as plain as I can get it.

Last edited by Texan Asylum; 08-02-2006 at 05:24 PM.
Texan Asylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006   #7
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

The Colts. I root for them and Peyton Manning when they aren't playing the Texans. Definately not the Titans because of obvious reasons. We've had a mini-rivalry going on with the Jaguars the last few years so I don't really want them to win it either.
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-02-2006   #8
Coach C.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11 Coach C. is a Pro BowlerCoach C. is a Pro Bowler

None of you jokers and I will not dignify this poll with a vote. Texans fans should not want any of these teams to do anything but get their collective asses beat by the TExans. Bottomline. Period.
Old 08-02-2006   #9
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

I honestly couldn't vote on this poll. Its kinda like whats better a slap to the face, punch to the gut, or a kick to the boys, where's none of the above.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006   #10
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach C.
None of you jokers and I will not dignify this poll with a vote. Texans fans should not want any of these teams to do anything but get their collective asses beat by the TExans. Bottomline. Period.
I'm sorry. Is it wrong to root for other teams, even if they are in your division?
Old 08-02-2006   #11
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam
I'm sorry. Is it wrong to root for other teams, even if they are in your division?
Yes.

Would you ever root for the ScRubs?
Old 08-02-2006   #12
WiiBrawler
WiiMan

Rep Power: 10 WiiBrawler is on the Pro-Bowl ballotWiiBrawler is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via MSN to WiiBrawler Send a message via Yahoo to WiiBrawler Send a message via Skype™ to WiiBrawler

Nobody, I would want it to be a virtual tie! because I cant stand all 3 division opponents!

Sig By Michaelm
Formerly Carr2Johnson
WiiBrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006   #13
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach C.

I'm with Coach.....

I'm appalled you've gotten so many responses at all.

I want the Texans to win the AFC south.... after that, I could care less who does.......

Edit:

but if all you want to know, is who I do respect.......

well, I respect Tennessee........ them flaming meatballs must be made of Stainless........I mean it takes some gnads to pick Vince with your #1 overall, then pretty much treat McNair(basically your franchise) like a $2 hooker....... and then drafting lendale with your second...... I don't see how you guys can even walk without them bad boys getting in your way. They must weigh a ton.

Then.... the colts....... anybody who can't admit that's a good football team is just ignorant.

The Jags... I think they've got a solid D, and I'm a Leftwich Fan, but I think they're overrated..... they had a really easy schedule last year.

Last edited by thunderkyss; 08-02-2006 at 11:14 PM.
thunderkyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006   #14
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 1061 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Colts. Let P Man make it to the SB and lose. It's time for him to be branded as Marino II.
Old 08-03-2006   #15
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan
Yes.

Would you ever root for the ScRubs?
No, but I root for the Cardinals.
Old 08-03-2006   #16
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 75779 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected

Colts because Dungy and Manning both deserve to finally win a championship.
Old 08-03-2006   #17
ensign_lee
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 468 ensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respected

I hate the Jags because they are our true rivals. HATE THEM.

I hate the Titans beacuse well...Bud owns that team.

The Colts? They've never done anything to us. It's not THEIR fault we're not taltented enough to beat them.

So...if the Texans can't win it, the Colts.
ensign_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006   #18
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3367 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

Sorry, can't root for any other teams in the division...
Old 08-03-2006   #19
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan
Send a message via AIM to HoustonFan Send a message via MSN to HoustonFan Send a message via Yahoo to HoustonFan

*Sigh I picked the Jags. Mad at Bud for getting Vince. lol Mad at the Colts for getting Addai - he might be the surprise in the NFL next season. Besides that, we haven't beaten the Colts yet.
Old 08-03-2006   #20
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 44 Titan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respected

I started the Poll because everyone can admit which team annoys them the least. Or which team, besides the Texans, is their favorite team to watch win. If you don't wan to vote, that's cool. But you know deep down in side which other AFC South team pisses you off the least.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read