Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Fresno St Hammering Kansas ST

RTP2110

All Pro
It's 31-14 in the 3rd, and Fresno just intercepted one and ran it back deep into KSU territory. Looks like Fresno could have a season of upsets like they did when Carr was there.

Oh look, right on cue. TD Bulldogs. 38-14

fresno st. could be the first non-bcs conference school to get to a major bcs bowl game this year...they've looked really good the past few games

Remember what I said about Troy upsetting Missouri but not beating the 17th best team in the country? Fresno St. did upset Kansas State...but they did not beat the 13th best team in the country.

Yet another example of why they shouldn't give teams rankings so early in the season.

Great win for ND. The K-State loss couldn't have happened to a nicer team. Snider's schedule maker must work for Hostess. Every year they pad their non conference schedule with games like these. I'm just so glad that one team came up and bit them on their tails.

Huge said:
Yet another example of why they shouldn't give teams rankings so early in the season.

Totally agree. They shouldn't have any kind of rankings until the BCS rankings are first released.

I do hope that Fresno State goes undefeated. I like screwy situations to happen so they can make the system better. I'm just glad they released that when you have pollers instead of computer statistics determining the national championship, it increases the chances of getting the game everyone wants to see (USC vs. LSU last year, Oregon vs. Miami in 2001, etc.).

I was highly disappointed that UCLA (to Miami in the "Hurricane Bowl" ) and K-State (to A&M in the Big 12 Champ.) lost a few years ago. I would have liked to have seen the uproar when you end up with 3 unfeated BCS teams (Tennessee being the other one) and one is left in the cold.

Back