Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-30-2006   #1
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1726 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Who is going tommorow morning?

Who is going to tommorow mornings session? (Sunday)

I'm looking to meet the infamous AJ and Coach C. I would also like to see TexansChick, Jerek, and Mork and anyone else who post frequently on this board. I don't know how I will recognize you folks, but I would like to.

I want to call McClain out, but I don't want to embaress myself or him but yet I feel I must.

Hell, I might even want to meet Vinny there, haha. Nah, I'm just messing big guy, I think it would be great to see you out there!!!
Old 07-30-2006   #2
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1726 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Also, what time does it start/are we allowed in?

I think it is 8 30, and I am going with that for now, but someone can please correct me if it is earlier.
Old 07-30-2006   #3
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 13945 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Doors open at 7 AM. We will be there. Look for a white David Carr jersey....

P.S.- I will be asking people if they are members of the MB, haha.
Old 07-30-2006   #4
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6845 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'l be there. Hopefully the team will do most of the practice on field 1, and not run off like they did today.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006   #5
CoachJim
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CoachJim Send a message via Yahoo to CoachJim

Me & the Mrs. will be there (thanks to Wonger). I'll be in a red tank top & my Texan shorts n socks & my white Pasadena Bears ball cap. Hey Vin, ya still gonna make it out? I'd love to finally shake your big-ass hand.
Old 07-30-2006   #6
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansLucky13
Doors open at 7 AM. We will be there. Look for a white David Carr jersey....

P.S.- I will be asking people if they are members of the MB, haha.

The doors open at 7!!!???? What time does practice start then???
Old 07-30-2006   #7
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6845 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan
The doors open at 7!!!???? What time does practice start then???
8:30 sharp....gotta go.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 07-30-2006   #8
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

I'm outa here, but for anyone who was interested. I'm wearing a green t-shirt that says Lucky on it, some beige cargo shorts, and some brown jordan clasics.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read