Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-29-2006   #1
Doom Capers
Veteran

Default Quadtrine Hill

Has anyone been watching the rookie fullback Quadtrine Hill at all in training camp? Just curious on how he may be looking out there.
Doom Capers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006   #2
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

He was released back in mid-June.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006   #3
AFD1717
Veteran

Other than that, how is he looking?
Old 07-29-2006   #4
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881

Ya I was disappointed to see him go too, but I didn't find out for a couple days later too. I was looking forward to seeing what he could bring to the table.
Old 07-29-2006   #5
cj5776
Veteran

Rep Power: 70 cj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFD1717
Other than that, how is he looking?
Like the rest of us unemplyed people.

For every cut that is made, I like to ask the question what effect does this have on the rest of the roster. For QHill and the other FB, Nick Lechey, since they were cut no other FB has been added. I really this as a sign that not only will the Texans use a lot of one backs set but the surplus of qualtity TEs the team has will be used in kinda a flanker/ full back way.

To me that will give the team its identity, the number of plays with 2 and 3 TEs.
Old 07-30-2006   #6
Doom Capers
Veteran

Oh.....I did not know.
Doom Capers is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read