Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-28-2006   #1
HomeBred_Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 HomeBred_Texan is a Pro BowlerHomeBred_Texan is a Pro Bowler
Default Texans' vs KC Chiefs - First Play Prediction

My guess is the first play of the first pre-season game will be a pass to the starting Tight End.

What do you predict?

Can you beleive it, it is only 3 weeks away...
and I have my tickets. :bananasplit:
Old 07-28-2006   #2
U4ikrob
Guitar Junky

My guess is a run play to the right off tackle for about a 5 yd gain.
Old 07-28-2006   #3
Bobo
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeBred_Texan
My guess is the first play of the first pre-season game will be a pass to the starting Tight End.

What do you predict?

Can you beleive it, it is only 3 weeks away...
and I have my tickets. :bananasplit:
I have my tickets, too -- and I'm trying to figure out who I can give them to who will actually take them. Exhibition games are the most boring thing in the world. They mean absolutely nothing and are just another way for the team to get money off of you.
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006   #4
MojoMan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11949 MojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respected

Stagger Lee, fumbled and returned by Kansas City for a touchdown.

MojoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006   #5
THEFUTURE
All Pro

who cares? its preseason
THEFUTURE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006   #6
Big78
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Big78

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFUTURE
who cares? its preseason
its football. thats why i care.

football = me caring

-Homer Stokes
Big78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006   #7
THEFUTURE
All Pro

its half hearted.. no one goes out and puts their all into it... unless your that third or fourth string player trying desperatly to make a team, and then usually those players aren't that good
THEFUTURE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 07-28-2006   #8
Wharton
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 11 Wharton was voted MVPWharton was voted MVPWharton was voted MVP

Pass play, complete to Moulds on the skinny post for a 13 yard gain.
Wharton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006   #9
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFUTURE
its half hearted.. no one goes out and puts their all into it... unless your that third or fourth string player trying desperatly to make a team, and then usually those players aren't that good
No its not. That's how you get playing time, pre-season. How do you think most of the players in the league become starters.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006   #10
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 12627 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

Also, I doubt many people on this MB would want a repeat of last years Pre-season
Old 07-28-2006   #11
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 281064 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Run play right side.
Old 07-28-2006   #12
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default I'll play

Strech play left,DD gains six 6 yards.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006   #13
vast321
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to vast321

DD up the middle for no gain.

oh wait..capers isnt here anymore
vast321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006   #14
HeartofHouston
Veteran

Off - Right Tackle

6 yard gain.
Old 07-29-2006   #15
BuffSoldier
Hall of Fame

Off tackle right to Reg...uh Dominick Davis. 8 Yards.
Old 07-30-2006   #16
Napa Auto Parts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 Napa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden cover

My Prediction is sweep right Larry Jhonson goes of for 82 TD
Napa Auto Parts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006   #17
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68813 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Talking

My prediction is similar.

Sweep right, Mario puts Larry Johnson's helmet 6 inches into the mud.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006   #18
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72
My prediction is similar.

Sweep right, Mario puts Larry Johnson's helmet 6 inches into the mud.

Yeah baby! That's what I'm talking about!
Old 07-30-2006   #19
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6672 mike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napa Auto Parts
My Prediction is sweep right Larry Jhonson goes of for 82 TD
Ahh..You're pretty close. But, it's a bootleg right and a pass to Moulds for 78 yard TD.
Old 07-31-2006   #20
BigDTexansFan
All Pro

probably a roll out and pass to TE, my wish-a deep bomb to AJ and a score.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read