Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-05-2006   #101
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 28861 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected

Pictures from todays training camp (8-6-06) have been posted...
8-6-06 Training Camp
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006   #102
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullPenPhotos
8-6-06 Training Camp
Is it just me or is the girl on the left wearing too much blue makeup?

TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006   #103
Hutch13
List of demands

Rep Power: 13 Hutch13 was voted MVPHutch13 was voted MVPHutch13 was voted MVPHutch13 was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Hutch13

Quote:
8-6-06 Training Camp
Once again, great pics!
Hutch13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006   #104
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217185 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam

It's training camp for the cheerleaders, too. Her technique will be much improved by the first real game. I don't think there's any need to worry, yet.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006   #105
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70214 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Man law violation.

When looking at Texans cheerleaders, your first (and only) comment really shouldn't be about their makeup.

Remedy. You must be able to watch a football game ASAP.

As a girlie aside, that sort of makeup is "in." It doesn't seem outta line from the picture.
Old 08-05-2006   #106
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 30855 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
8-6-06 Training Camp
Great pictures, as always; I just want to know where we hide the time machine. Because teh date says those aere pictures from tommorow's practice.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006   #107
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

She's wearing make up??? Never got that far I guess.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-05-2006   #108
William.carter
Veteran

Default One more gallery

This morning's practice is the last one I'll make it to this year and I thought that I would post a link to some of the shots I got.

Enjoy

Texans Training Camp 8-5-06
William.carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006   #109
CajunTexan
Veteran

Quote:

Sam...if the first and only thing that jumps out at you about that young lady is her eye makeup, it could be time for a trip to TSO!
CajunTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006   #110
TexMex72
Rookie

Now they look like a good reason to make the trip out to
Houston to see training camp.
TexMex72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006   #111
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11835 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected

Everybody! Jazz hands!
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006   #112
touttail
All Pro

WHAT MAKEUP???????????

Bobby 119C
touttail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006   #113
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by William.carter
This morning's practice is the last one I'll make it to this year and I thought that I would post a link to some of the shots I got.

Enjoy

Texans Training Camp 8-5-06
thanks for the pics!!!
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006   #114
clandestin
Veteran

Be afraid Payton...

Opposing QB to coach: Hey coach *cough* I know it's gameday and all *cough* but I'm uhhh... not feeling so well. *cough*
Old 08-07-2006   #115
TexMex72
Rookie

I hope the first defensive play against the Colts Mario sacks Peyton
and drives him into the ground. That way he'll remember him for good.
Maybe that way Manning will shut up and just run the play.
TexMex72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006   #116
phantom17
#1 Fan in RGV!

Rep Power: 1292 phantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
8-6-06 Training Camp

Nice pics! By the way, I wanna know what kind of camera do you use?
Old 08-07-2006   #117
TFL
Veteran

Rep Power: 4909 TFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respected

I found one at ESPN Can't get the pic. to show though

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/teams/...50871&team=hou
TFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006   #118
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 28861 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom17
Nice pics! By the way, I wanna know what kind of camera do you use?
Nikon D70 with a 50-500mm zoom...
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006   #119
phantom17
#1 Fan in RGV!

Rep Power: 1292 phantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Nikon D70 with a 50-500mm zoom...

Thanks alot! Great camera!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read