Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2006   #81
touttail
All Pro

The best picture of them all is the drawing.

Looks just like you Preston!!! Great artisit!!!

Bobby 119C
touttail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006   #82
phan1
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner
After successfully picking Chloe as the winner of Project Runway last season, I think that I am uniquely qualified to say the white on white lacks originality and seems almost vulgar.
LMAO!
phan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006   #83
AFD1717
Veteran

If they wear white on white, do they carry the matching handbag?

Who cares what their camp unis look like?
Old 08-02-2006   #84
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 73110 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFD1717
Probably nobody.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006   #85
unklopers00
waterboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtech9
I'm not familiar with #16 Ross, but I liked what I saw from him in the photos. He looked like he has some leaping ability. I like the way he seems to be going up to get the ball at its highest point. Conversely, it looked like Starling was letting the ball get into him too much on a couple of the photos. Now, before anyone says anything, this is just my conjecture from what I saw in photos. I wasn't there, so I could be mistaken. Take it for what it is worth.

Get used to that. I was at the University of Nebraska at Kearney the last two years working in the Sports Information Dept. It is totally amazing what Richie can do. His senior year, he was even on the kick block formations. If you look at his total numbers, they are astonishing.
unklopers00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006   #86
Bartkoman
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFD1717
If you read Paul Lukas' UniWatch column on ESPN, you care.
Old 08-03-2006   #87
The Dude Abides
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39 The Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respected

not sure if this has been posted...

The chronicle front page (not sports) has pictures up from each day of camp. I'd have a link but you can't get to it with one.
Old 08-04-2006   #88
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 36624 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected

Pictures from the 8-3-06 TC have been posted...
8-3-06 Training Camp
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006   #89
ccdude730
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 129 ccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ccdude730

my goodness those are scary pictures of winston
Old 08-04-2006   #90
William.carter
Veteran

Default My little contribution to the Cause

Here are some shots I took from the fan seating at TC lastnight. Hope you enjoy.

Texans Training Camp August 3 2006
William.carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006   #91
santo
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39155 santo is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks for BullpenPhoto and William.carter for the awesome photos...

I really have enjoyed the photos of Training camp....
Old 08-04-2006   #92
real

Man from those pictures it looks like Mario is really going to be all I dreamed he would be....I love the way Mario's hand is all in Rosenfels grill...He is getting excellent pressure... http://picasaweb.google.com/william....79158511452178...And look at peek....Sack!!!
Old 08-04-2006   #93
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Excellent pictures guys..Thank you !!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006   #94
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by santo
Thanks for BullpenPhoto and William.carter for the awesome photos...
I really have enjoyed the photos of Training camp....
I second that, thanks guys !
And special thanks to you BullpenPhoto, you always give us some good pics
and a lot of them. Appreciate that !
I dunno, but wish they'd let you into every practice as the Texans main website official photographer. When its a practice where fan access is denied (unfortunately thats most) I miss seeing your pics.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006   #95
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

Mario looks unstoppable. I can't wait to see him actually play against another team.
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006   #96
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 36624 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy
I second that, thanks guys !
And special thanks to you BullpenPhoto, you always give us some good pics
and a lot of them. Appreciate that !
I dunno, but wish they'd let you into every practice as the Texans main website official photographer. When its a practice where fan access is denied (unfortunately thats most) I miss seeing your pics.
I did just get my media passes last night so I should be able to get into the closed practices. However I just started a new job so me getting down there during the week is hard to do.
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006   #97
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Eric maaad!! Eric smash!!
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006   #98
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullPenPhotos
I did just get my media passes last night so I should be able to get into the closed practices. However I just started a new job so me getting down there during the week is hard to do.
Hey, whenever you can get us the pics BullpenPhoto, always appreciate your
contribution.
And good luck with the new job !
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006   #99
Bartkoman
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulexan
Mario looks unstoppable. I can't wait to see him actually play against another team.
I hope that is the case and it isnt that our line is still horrible. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Great pics everyone!!!
Old 08-04-2006   #100
William.carter
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy
Hey, whenever you can get us the pics BullpenPhoto, always appreciate your
contribution.
And good luck with the new job !
I couldn't agree more. Your photos are awesome. You can really see the expressions on their faces and how bad they want it. As good as it gets without actually being there. Thanks BullPenPhotos for making it easier and that much more enjoyable to follow the Texans progress.
William.carter is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read