Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-2006   #61
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Very true. That Hooters is about 3 miles from my house. Try eating at Rudy's if you haven't ever had it the next time you come up.
Old 07-29-2006   #62
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100807 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

not roundrock, but in off of 183(research blvd) and Duval road is Bone Daddy's .. not to say I don't like Hooters, but the staff their is a little more friendly than the Hooters staff (Bone Daddy's serve BBQ,burgers type of stuff)
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006   #63
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100807 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006   #64
Rosusu
All Pro

TJ looks like he has slimmed down quite a bit! That is good news, maybe he can gain some speed with his new figure.
Old 07-29-2006   #65
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Ditto!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck
As Str8tupg42k1 said, that's DD. There's a lot I like and don't like about that picture but one of the things I do like is that DD wouldn't be in that position if his knees weren't feeling a helluva lot better.

I agree with you "Neck." There is a lot to like and dislike in this photo. I like the fact that Babin's getting into the backfield, and I don't like the fact that Babin's getting into the backfield!
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006   #66
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3367 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

TJ looks evil in this pic...

Old 07-30-2006   #67
DominickDavisFan76
Veteran

I am sorry, but who is #27?
DominickDavisFan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 07-30-2006   #68
Bullpen Drew
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf
not roundrock, but in off of 183(research blvd) and Duval road is Bone Daddy's .. not to say I don't like Hooters, but the staff their is a little more friendly than the Hooters staff (Bone Daddy's serve BBQ,burgers type of stuff)
Have you been to the old Jacks on 35? Bikini's Bar and grill...go check it out!

BTW, Try the Bullpen Drew BBQ joint! Our motto...

"Nobody beats my meat!"
Bullpen Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006   #69
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 80659 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan279
TJ looks evil in this pic...

YES he does !

It looks like Mario is saying "alright TJ , you look all crazy , I'll catch up with you later"

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006   #70
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Alfred Malone has been covering his face with a towel on all of the pictures I see of him and TJ.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006   #71
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 34856 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected

Pictures from todays training camp have been posted...
7-30 Training Camp
There are not as many today since they kept the players on the back fields so there wasn't as much for us to see...
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006   #72
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 vtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVP
Send a message via Yahoo to vtech9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullPenPhotos
Pictures from todays training camp have been posted...
7-30 Training Camp
There are not as many today since they kept the players on the back fields so there wasn't as much for us to see...
I'm not familiar with #16 Ross, but I liked what I saw from him in the photos. He looked like he has some leaping ability. I like the way he seems to be going up to get the ball at its highest point. Conversely, it looked like Starling was letting the ball get into him too much on a couple of the photos. Now, before anyone says anything, this is just my conjecture from what I saw in photos. I wasn't there, so I could be mistaken. Take it for what it is worth.
vtech9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006   #73
Coach C.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11 Coach C. is a Pro BowlerCoach C. is a Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominickDavisFan76
I am sorry, but who is #27?
That is Chris Taylor, you like what you see dont you. The kid has some talent.
Old 07-30-2006   #74
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 36225 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Well, there's the white / white look some people were looking for as an alternate. Personally, I'm preferring a "two-tone" style vs an all one color.

OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006   #75
WiiBrawler
WiiMan

Rep Power: 10 WiiBrawler is on the Pro-Bowl ballotWiiBrawler is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via MSN to WiiBrawler Send a message via Yahoo to WiiBrawler Send a message via Skype™ to WiiBrawler
Default Just Throw That Deep Ball!

Just Throw That Deep Ball!!

I like that White on White!

Sig By Michaelm
Formerly Carr2Johnson
WiiBrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006   #76
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 32563 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr2Johnson
After successfully picking Chloe as the winner of Project Runway last season, I think that I am uniquely qualified to say the white on white lacks originality and seems almost vulgar.
Old 07-31-2006   #77
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr2Johnson
it'd look better if that stripe continued up the side i think...

better, but still not good. the texans unis are fine as is.
Old 07-31-2006   #78
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

Are we going to see blue on blue too?
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006   #79
TexMex72
Rookie

I kind of like the white on white also.
TexMex72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006   #80
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexMex72
I kind of like the white on white also.
So do I, but I'd like to see the stripe go all the way up.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read