Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-2006   #1
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 13450 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Preseason Game 1 Thread: Chiefs @ Texans

Sat., Aug. 12
7 p.m

www.HoustonTexans.com

Gamecenter

http://www.kcchiefs.com/

Old 08-12-2006   #2
Tex Trenches
Veteran

27-7 Texans
Old 08-12-2006   #3
Hulk75
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 411 Hulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respected

23-17, Good Guys.
Hulk75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006   #4
texanbychoice
Rookie

Thumbs up its preseason.....sweet

I would say 32-17....
texanbychoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006   #5
rittenhouserobz
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to rittenhouserobz

27-24 Texans sounds about right to me. I will be checking back for updates as I will not be able to watch the game until Sunday morning on NFL network.
Old 08-12-2006   #6
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3366 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

17-10 Texans
Old 08-12-2006   #7
football freak
Rookie

texans 20-13
football freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-12-2006   #8
LoneStarState
Veteran

21-20 Texans
Old 08-12-2006   #9
Betro
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to Betro

24-20 Texans
Betro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006   #10
Texans37
waterboy

Texans 21-17
Old 08-12-2006   #11
phantom17
#1 Fan in RGV!

Rep Power: 1291 phantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans 17 Chefs 10 hehehe
Old 08-12-2006   #12
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan
Send a message via AIM to HoustonFan Send a message via MSN to HoustonFan Send a message via Yahoo to HoustonFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rittenhouserobz
...I will not be able to watch the game until Sunday morning on NFL network.
True. I'll just listen to what I can on 610AM.
Old 08-12-2006   #13
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54460 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Im going to this game its going to be great.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006   #14
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 162318 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Both teams will score around twenty points. It could go either way but the win doesn't matter much to either Kubiak or Edwards. They're looking for other things that matter more tonight. Same here.

I'm basically wanting to see the following.

1. I want to see some Texans running back demonstrate that he "gets" this new system and can exploit it. I don't care if it's Antowain Smith, Vernand Morency, Lundi or Taylor. it doesn't matter to me. What matters is that the system appears to be working to some degree.

2. I want to see David Carr for at least two series and I don't want him to look confused or nervous. I don't want to see him get hit.

3. I want to see our defensive line get pressure. on a consistent basis. With so many first round draft picks and high dollar free agents out there and so much competition for spots on that line I want to see them do something. I don't care if the secondary gets burned because I understand what's going on out there. I don't care if the linebackers come up short because I understand what's going on there too. The line needs to show us something tonight though.
Old 08-12-2006   #15
bigbrewster2000
4th Infantry

Rep Power: 4862 bigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respected

I get to go too. My buddy has suite tickets.
bigbrewster2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006   #16
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan
Send a message via AIM to HoustonFan Send a message via MSN to HoustonFan Send a message via Yahoo to HoustonFan

Yeah the game doesn't mean much, but I'm just excited for football season.

Just to add on to what Hervoyel was talking about on offense, I'd like to see the TEs getting some action as well - we haven't seen that in a while. Let's see what Joppru can do - here's to a healthy season, man
Old 08-12-2006   #17
Hutch13
List of demands

Rep Power: 12 Hutch13 was voted MVPHutch13 was voted MVPHutch13 was voted MVPHutch13 was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Hutch13

Football is finally here! I personally cant wait to see Chris Taylor because some of you guys have been saying great things about him.

24-21 Texans!
Hutch13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006   #18
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881

Wow I'm pumped up for some preseason football

Live audio for the people like me that aren't in the Houston area I found here: http://www.sportsradio610.com/
Old 08-12-2006   #19
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 85740 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Guess I'll be seeing tomorrow unless the NFL Network breaks away to it at some time. Mario getting a sack would make this happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006   #20
TK_Gamer
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 TK_Gamer was voted MVPTK_Gamer was voted MVPTK_Gamer was voted MVPTK_Gamer was voted MVP

27-13 hopefully we have the 27

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read