Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 07-27-2006   #1
Hutch13
List of demands

Rep Power: 13 Hutch13 was voted MVPHutch13 was voted MVPHutch13 was voted MVPHutch13 was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Hutch13
Default Jerry Porter Demands Trade

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2530265

If traded im thinking eagles.

Your thoughts
Hutch13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006   #2
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 44 Titan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respected

Anyone but the Ravens, Colts, or Jags.
Old 07-27-2006   #3
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan "Tack" Fan
Anyone but the Ravens, Colts, or Jags.
Be prepared to be dissapointed...
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006   #4
TwinSisters
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 TwinSisters was voted MVPTwinSisters was voted MVPTwinSisters was voted MVP

this is still not resolved...

I saw that he wants to go play for Detroit.

Since Matt Millen is an old Raiders' fella... maybe that will be the one thing that can make a deal for the crazy money paid out to Porter. Detroit ships Williams/Rogers to Oakland for Porter.

----

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a.../-1/BUSINESS07

Rogers and Williams will be competing with Roy Williams, Corey Bradford, Mike Furrey, Scottie Vines, Glenn Martinez and Eddie Drummond. And not just for playing time. For roster spots.

Millen insisted the Lions could cut Rogers or Williams, regardless of draft status, financial commitment or salary-cap implications.

"I think we would be willing to cut anybody," Millen said. "I think we just have to be. There's realities of where we're at, but ... everybody has a chance to define what they are. Here we go."
---

Millen would do it. Davis might... not.

Last edited by TwinSisters; 08-07-2006 at 01:56 AM.
TwinSisters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006   #5
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I could really see the Jaguars stepping up to get him. I would not be too terribly concerned if that happened. Leftwich to Porter doesn't scare me any more than Leftwich to Smith did. Less actually.
Old 08-07-2006   #6
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 63828 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

He is a pretty good reciever. The Raiders have a pretty good QB, i wonder why Porter does not want to stay.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006   #7
TFL
Veteran

Rep Power: 4909 TFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65
He is a pretty good reciever. The Raiders have a pretty good QB, i wonder why Porter does not want to stay.

Hates the head coach.
TFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-07-2006   #8
TwinSisters
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 TwinSisters was voted MVPTwinSisters was voted MVPTwinSisters was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65
From what Porter said: He was going to work out on his own in Florida or with some other trainers. Art Shell and Fred Bletnikoff dressed him down in the office about it. ( almost like Smith and Travis Johnson )

Porter just didn't like they way they handled it, so went out on his own.

I wonder if Porter is one of those "U" people... nope, West Virginia. Who knows?? or go figure.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read