Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-26-2006   #1
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 13416 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default training camp time!!

so now its officially my return now.......i am happy to be back, i hope the texans can get the ball rolling this year. Even though i dont expect them to win the SB, i hope at least for a solid rebuilding year. 6-10 would bea huge improvement for this team and that is my expectations this year. It took me a few months to get over the draft, but now i am ready to pull for mario williams!!!! LETS GO TEXANS!!!
Old 07-26-2006   #2
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 44 Titan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans: 5-11
Titans: 6-10
Old 07-26-2006   #3
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan "Tack" Fan
No no, you got that wrong. Texans 7-9. Titan 5-11. Two of those seven wins will be against the Titans.
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006   #4
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 100421 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Texans 8-8
titans 4-12
Old 07-26-2006   #5
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Still no depth charts.
Old 07-26-2006   #6
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 44 Titan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respected

It's funny that we are arguing who will be worse, not better. Oh aren't we tired of having lousy records.
Old 07-26-2006   #7
Bartkoman
Rookie

Quote:

Thats quite a prediction. The in me says Texan 8-8 Titans 5-11, but realistically its more like Texans 6-10, Titans 4-12
Old 07-26-2006   #8
Bartkoman
Rookie

Quote:
It's funny that we are arguing who will be worse, not better. Oh aren't we tired of having lousy records.

Yeah, just when the Oilers finally got good, they moved to Tennessee and went to the Superbowl shortly thereafter..... If only they were still the Oilers (but I am glad Bud left)
Old 07-26-2006   #9
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 100421 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

[quote=Bartkoman]Yeah, just when the Oilers finally got good, they moved to Tennessee and went to the Superbowl shortly thereafter..... If only they were still the Oilers (but I am glad Bud left)[/QUOTE]

We now have the TEXANS. A much better organization, much nicer facilities now and darn sure a better owner.
Old 07-26-2006   #10
johndoe
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 johndoe was voted MVPjohndoe was voted MVPjohndoe was voted MVP

when do the depth charts come out? i thought they were being released on the eve of training camp which is today
johndoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006   #11
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected

my initial prediction for the texans' season was 6 - 10 and i'm sticking to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndoe
when do the depth charts come out? i thought they were being released on the eve of training camp which is today
I thought that too...
Old 07-26-2006   #12
Rosewood
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbedtexansfan513
so now its officially my return now.......i am happy to be back, i hope the texans can get the ball rolling this year. Even though i dont expect them to win the SB, i hope at least for a solid rebuilding year. 6-10 would bea huge improvement for this team and that is my expectations this year. It took me a few months to get over the draft, but now i am ready to pull for mario williams!!!! LETS GO TEXANS!!!
by being prob. the newest member, I'll go all the way and say 16-0........its a long shot but one is suppose to think big...but seriously, I really think they will make the playoffs this year
Old 07-26-2006   #13
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewood
by being prob. the newest member, I'll go all the way and say 16-0........its a long shot but one is suppose to think big...but seriously, I really think they will make the playoffs this year
my glass is half full, but even i have to tell you not to get your hopes up that high.
Old 07-26-2006   #14
Rosewood
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerfulDragon
my glass is half full, but even i have to tell you not to get your hopes up that high.
lol...thats they way I work..expect the best and you will get the best....lol
Old 07-26-2006   #15
BigDTexansFan
All Pro

Quote:

in words of Martin Lawrence..."you so crazy!!!"

here is what I expect Thumbtack fans to be doing after 2nd game
Old 07-26-2006   #16
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Well the players report tomorrow. The depth chart will be released to the players before it will be released to the public. At least, i would think.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006   #17
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 13416 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewood

one can only dream
Old 07-26-2006   #18
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 43520 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartkoman
Thats quite a prediction. The in me says Texan 8-8 Titans 5-11, but realistically its more like Texans 6-10, Titans 4-12
Not as homerish as my 10-6 maybe 11-5 predictions.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006   #19
M@DD Mike
Rookie

I just want our first win against the Colts this may be possible without the "Edge" in the backfield. Oh yeah, I really want us to win the Texas State Championship also. I would also like to see AJ return to the Probowl and D-Rob make his first appearance. That would make this fan happy.
Old 07-26-2006   #20
Texanfan4ever
All Pro

Rep Power: 76 Texanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respected

"Before you can win, you have to believe you are worthy."
-Mike Ditka

Best quote I've seen lately! I think Kubiak has the guys believing just that. He will definitely be my hero if it works, when it works!

Texans 8-8

Cowboys are going down...
Texanfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read