Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 07-26-2006   #1
southernmiss89
Rookie

Default cusa

southern miss will win conference usa --- sorry rice and uh
southernmiss89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006   #2
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernmiss89
southern miss will win conference usa --- sorry rice and uh
Miss might take football, but will never be close in any other sport. Baseball and basketball yall fall way short.
Old 07-26-2006   #3
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

I'm just hoping Tulane has a winning record.
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006   #4
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

UTEP will win it. Jordan Palmer > Kevin Kolb. Mike Price > any other coach in the conference. We also have a former Parade All-American as our running back.

On a side note, I wish they would change the name of the conference. Conference USA is really corny.
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006   #5
gwallaia

Rep Power: 63494 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

COOGS all the way!!!!

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006   #6
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

UTEP is going to be pretty good this year. But if we had played last year under normal circumstances, I'm confident that we would have won. If Lester Ricard returns to his 2004 form he could be pretty scary.
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006   #7
MikeMc
All Pro

I second the motion gwallia!

SoMiss? Maybe the East Division, but not C-USA!

UTEP is SUCK!
Old 07-26-2006   #8
SESupergenius

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMc

UTEP is SUCK!
Ohhhhh I smell an avatar bet coming!
Old 07-27-2006   #9
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SESupergenius
Ohhhhh I smell an avatar bet coming!
Well, I guess I could, but I already have the avatar bet with the Titans guy. Hmmm...what about signatures? If UTEP has a better record than UH, you (MikeMc) have to put "UTEP Rocks" or some pro-UTEP slogan of my choosing in your signature. You can do the same to mine. If they end up having the same record but neither are in the CUSA championship game (unlikely), however wins the UH-UTEP game is the winner here. Deal?

EDIT: SES, are you a UTEP fan also? I just realized it said your location is El Paso. You can join in!
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006   #10
SESupergenius

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam
Well, I guess I could, but I already have the avatar bet with the Titans guy. Hmmm...what about signatures? If UTEP has a better record than UH, you (MikeMc) have to put "UTEP Rocks" or some pro-UTEP slogan of my choosing in your signature. You can do the same to mine. If they end up having the same record but neither are in the CUSA championship game (unlikely), however wins the UH-UTEP game is the winner here. Deal?

EDIT: SES, are you a UTEP fan also? I just realized it said your location is El Paso. You can join in!
I made one last season, Iforget who bet me, but They had to display it for a while. It was a nice avatar of Palmer.
Old 07-27-2006   #11
gwallaia

Rep Power: 63494 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SESupergenius
I made one last season, Iforget who bet me, but They had to display it for a while. It was a nice avatar of Palmer.
It was me SES. Close game though. Hopefully the Coogs can pull it out this season at Robertson.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006   #12
SESupergenius

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia
It was me SES. Close game though. Hopefully the Coogs can pull it out this season at Robertson.
That's right! You can pay me back this year.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read